Chapter 1- Mad Love

Talon's POV:
*Sigh* just another slow day at school. People being late to class, teachers yelling at students, students getting called down to the office, and I'm here thinking of Albion's bo- DAMN IT!!!
I shake my head trying to get the images of Albion's body out of my head. As I look out the window I tell myself to wait for the perfect time to tell him. I just hope he doesn't reject me. Then again, I'm dating Greg and if he finds out its going to be a long day of yelling coming my way.
Albion's POV: I wonder what Talon's doing, probably thinking of Greg. *sigh* I just wish I could tell him how I feel. I want him to touch me, I want him to make me his.
Both POV'S
T- I'm going to tell him today after school!
A- I'm going to tell him today after school!
What the boy's didn't know was that there were going to be some complications
Greg's POV:
I can't wait to see my little Tal. I'm going to surprise him with a kiss, I just hope that nosy b**** Albion would stop bothering my Tal. I know, I'll just make Albion think of Talon as a bad friend and I'll make Talon think of Albion as a horrible person, so they stop being friends. Then I can have Tal all to myself.
I saw Albion pass by my class room, I thought to myself 'Now is the perfect time', I raised my hand to go to the bathroom. As I left the class room I started to follow Albion. I then realized he was heading to the library, and I know for a fact that the librarian left earl and so the library is opend to anyone
'According to plan' (no movie line intended).
"Hey Albion, whatcha' doing here?'
*jumps in suprise* " OH! Hey Greg, you scared me. I'm just looking for a book"
"You know, I over heard Talon talking about you"
"R-really? What did he say?"
" I don't think you would want to know"
"It's ok, you can tell me. I promise I won't get mad at your boyfriend"
"He doesn't like you"
"W-what?" Albion's heart ached as he heard those words.
"He thinks your annoying, and that you bother him too much. He can't stand your whinning"
"..."
"I just thought you should know, anyways i should be getting back to my class. See you later", and with that he left Albion.
Albion's POV:
I slid down the bookcase and started to cry
"I can't belive I could like a boy like Talon. I want to die"
Talon's POV:
I was walking down the hall to get to the library to return a book I had that was overdue, when I entered I heard some one cry
"Hello? Who's there?"
I walked towards one of the bookselves that was at the far back of the library, when I saw Albion on the floor crying.
"Oh my god! Albion what's wrong?!"
"Go...away..."
"W-what? Why?"
"I...Said.. GO AWAY!!!", as Albion lifted his head to face me, my heart started to break. He looked like a puppy that needed a home.
" I'm not going away until you tell me what happened!"
" Just leave me ALONE!"
I didn't know how to react, so I pulled him into a tight kiss, Albion pushed me away and ran off.
I slowly walked to my class, in shock. What could have caused him to get so sad and angry. I'll just have to find out tomorrow.