6

Buzz buzz buzz

I groan as I heard my phone buzzing. I tried to roll over. Key word tried. I felt something heavy on my waist. I looked to see that an arm was draped across my waist. I turned on to my back to see who the armed belonged to. I gasped lowly to see my mate in my bed. I wiggled trying to get out of his hold. I felt his arms tightening around me pulling me toward him. I got the sudden urge to go pee. I grabbed his arm still trying to wiggle out of bed.

"If you keep wiggling like that, I'm gonna do something you dont want to do yet." I stopped moving. "Can you let go please. I need to pee." I mumbled. He let me go. I ran to the bathroom doing my business. I washed my hands and brushed my teeth.

I walked out of the bathroom seeing my mate cuddled to my pillow snoring lightly. I giggled as I grabbed my towels walking to the bathroom. After a twenty minute shower I climbed out wrapping towels around my body and hair. Dang it! I forgot to grab my clothes. I open the bathroom door, sticking my head out.

Dextyn was still sleeping. I quietly walked to my dresser grabbing a pair of black lace bra and panties. I ran to my closet dropping my towel and putting on my under garments. I picked out a black v-neck t-shirt.. I heard growling behind me making me jump.

I turned around to come face to face, well more like face to chest with my mate. "You look sexy in just a t-shirt and panties." Dextyn growled a low sexy growl. I blushed noticing dextyn was only in his boxers. "Oh.. Um.. Uh." I stuttered turning even more red. Dex chuckled at my embarrassment.

"I'll let you finish getting dressed. Im going to go take a shower. Dex walked away leaving me in my closet. I got dressed and walked down to the kitchen. "Morning guys."I said as I seen my brothers and their mates.

They all said their greeting as I walked to the fridge. I grabbed a water bottle and made my way to the living room. "Where is Ophelia  She is usually down here before me." I asked as i took a sip of my water.

"She's upstairs packing. Which you need to be doing right about now." Ryan said. "Ya I  should go do that." I frowned as I made my way back to my room. I opened my door walking in just as my mate walked out if the bathroom with a towel hanging low on his hips.