THG1SHOT

'Wren was right when she said these were good.' Asher thought, opening yet another Reese and chomping on it. Reeses were heaven packed goodness. They were delectable little cups of peanut and chocolate mixed together to form gods gift to mankind.

"Are those Reeses?!"

Asher jumped and turned to look at Zach.

"YOU WANNA GIVE ME A HEART ATTACK!" Glaring at the hysterically laughing Zachary, he picked up all the little wrappers and threw them away before putting on his gear.

"You do know coach will kill you for eating those, right?"

Ignoring him, Asher ran off to where they were supposed to assemble. Zach ran after him, trying to say something. Then Coach Hudson arrived.

Coach Hudson was a scary individual. Height at exactly 6 feet, he was built thickly and had beady eyes that could petrify a grown man.

And they were trained straight on Asher.

"What is that on your helmet." He asked. His quiet voice did nothing to alleviate Ashers fright. It only heightened it.

Asher looked down at his helmet. Nothing out of the usual. 'Wait. Is that...' A Reese wrapper, stuck to the very top of the helmet. The brand name glared in the sun, and Coachs voice made him widen his eyes.

"Fifty laps around the field. Now."

Asher jumped to it, and ran as fast as he could, away from his laughing classmates and grinning teacher.