Rivalrous Love Book Two - Michael

I couldn't wait guys I'm sorry! Chapter One of the second book is up but that's as far as I'm going until this book ends which will be either tomorrow or the day after.

Check out Chapter One - Back On Tour now

Check out Chapter One - Back On Tour now. No more chapters will be up until this book is edited and completed.

Now...Prince fans. After thinking and chucking ideas around I have come up with a Prince book for this series. I know I have got some Prince fans along the way while making this first book, so I'll be doing a Prince book for you while doing a Michael one. As I think it's only fair. So you guys don't have to wait for the Michael one to end before this one starts. I've come up with an idea...

The story behind this is Pre-Eleanor

The story behind this is Pre-Eleanor...before Prince meets Eleanor. So Parade Era, Prince is wild and free. He's got a strong chemistry with Sheila E and really wants her but she refuses and he takes his anger out on her by being with Susannah Melvoin. It's a whole complicated drama and you will see how the end of that book ties in to the beginning of this original book. This book won't have its first chapter up either until this original book ends.

I was just really excited to start the Michael book, can ya'll blame me? 😂