+ u n +

♥️♠️

an·ti·so·cial
/an(t)ēˈsōSHəl,
anˌtīˈsōSHəl/
adjective
not sociable;
not wanting the
company of others.

+ N O O N E +

Beep! Beep! Beep!

Josh groaned as he threw his hand towards his alarm clock to shut it up. The boy turn to the other side of his bed to come in contact with the bright sun that shone through his window, slightly blinding him. He groaned again as he moved once more but this time facing his pillow so all he could see was darkness.

As he finally started to drift off to sleep, his door flew open, revealing his mother standing at the entrance of his room.

"Morning Josh!" Laura chirped. "I hope you were planning on actually getting out of bed." She added waiting for him to get up.

"Yes Mom, can you give me five minutes?" he answered back. In all honestly Josh would have stayed in bed all day if his mother wouldn't have noticed.

"I would, sweetie, but it's 7:45"

"wait whAT?" Josh yelled, as he sprung up to from his bed and rushed over to his closet and began searching for clothes.

Once his mother saw him, actually doing something she existed the room and went back to the kitchen. The red haired boy dug until he found black skinny jeans and a matching sweatshirt. He threw them on and as quickly as he could he put his shoes on, grabbed his phone and backpack, and rushed down the stairs. The second Josh got to the bottom of the steps, he turn and ran to the door.

"Where are you going?" Laura called from the kitchen.

"GOING TO SCHOOL BEFORE I'M-" He got cut of by laughs he heard from the kitchen.

"Josh, sweetie, check your phone"

"why?" he asked utterly confused, but followed his mothers orders and checked his phone. The light from his phone flashed on his face. At first he didn't get it, but then he read the time, 7:25 AM.

"Mom I hate you" he protested walking back into the kitchen and sat on a stool in front of their little island.

"Well what did you expect me to do? You weren't getting up, doing that was the only way to get you up quick, and it worked, you took like 5 minutes getting down here" she told her son.

He rolled his eyes as he watched as his mother make him breakfast. He placed his backpack next to him. Plugging his earphones in, Josh played music and continued where he had left off of a certain book yesterday night.

Laura placed his plate in front of him and slid a glass of orange juice to him. Josh smiled as he placed his phone down and began to eat away his omelet. After he ate it all, he drank his orange juice. The 16 year old boy look at the time on his phone.

7:39 AM

"well I'm gonna start heading to school okay mom?" He spoke grabbing his backpack.

"Okay, have a good day" she waved as he opened the door and shut it when he was out.

Josh started to walk to school which was about a 15 minute walk if he walked calmly. The boy started to hum the rhythm to a song he was listening to.

Before he knew it he was at school, or what he liked to call it, hell.

Checking the time for the last time it read, 7:57 AM. Just enough time for him to get to his locker and quickly grab his books, so that's what he did.