Plane friends

Your pov

I had finally finished packing my bag, I woke up a couple hours earlier as I didn't want to pack my bag the night before. Once I zipped up the bag I got dressed and put my h/c in a messy bun.

Now the hard part

Now the hard part. Waking up joe. I walked up to him and lightly shook him.

"Joe," I shook a little harder. That didn't work. Um what about a kiss. I lightly kissed joes cheek, temple and lips. Well that didn't work either. Alright he left me no choice but to run and jump on him and jump on the bed.

I waked over the entrance of the doorway and got a head start. I jumped mid air and landed on joe, might I add hurting my lady's below. Hi I got up and jumped on the bed screaming out joe.

"Y/n what in the world are you doing!?" He said groggily rubbing his eyes.

"Waking you up!" I yelled still jumping. Haven't done this in a while, might as well continue. Joe looked up over to the clock.

"Why the flipping hell at 5 in the morning?" He spoke softly still sleepy.

"Cause we are going to LA and we have to go pick up Caspar!" I stopped jumping and gave joe a wake up kiss before grabbing our bags and taking them to the door. I got a glass of water while waiting for joe.

"Would you hurry up joe we don't have long!" I yelled down the stairs.

"Coming!" He yelled back. I took this as the time to put the suitcases in the car as well as giving Caspar a little text.

<< morning sleepy, me and joe are about to leave the house, make sure your up by the time I get there other wise I won't waste time to jump on you ;) xx

I waited a little before turning off my phone off. Just as that happened joe came out.

"Thanks for putting the bags away," joe kissed me on the cheek.

"No problem, now get your butt in the car," I giggled. I handed joe my phone. And we started driving to caspars.

•• at caspars house••

I got out of the car and skipped to the door knocking. No answer. I knocked again. Still no answer.

"Joe do you have a key?"

"Yeah here," he handed me the key and as soon as I walked in I was on the hunt for caspar. I found him on the couch napping. I jumped on caspar and started singing barbie in the dream house.