¢нαρтєя fιfтєєи

¢нαρтєя fιfтєєи

"Look at those strong arms." A Rhilemian in her late teens said, her cheeks flushed as she watched Telenum's comrade carry a heavy box in his hands.

"And that handsome face. Are all Galra's this good looking?" said another, sighing and placing her hands on her heart. "I know I kind of have a thing for older guys, but I do like a man with muscle."

"Girls, please! Remember your manners!" the shopkeeper scolded, shaking his head. "I'm so sorry about this, your highness, I understand that your companion means a lot to you, and I suspect this kind of talk doesn't agree with you."

Telenum merely giggled, she enjoyed seeing love struck members of her kind. She understood their feelings, she probably would have felt the same if she were in their shoes.

"I don't mind, it amuses me to say the least. I'm afraid my guardian isn't looking for love right now, but I'll be sure to tell you if he changes his mind. Thank you for the food, Mr Tilsim, everything you have offered us during our deal has always exceeded our expectations."

"Indeed it has, Telenum." Thace said, his arm growing tired from holding the large box. He kept forgetting that he wasn't as young as what he used to be. "Shiro, could you-"

"I've got you, Thace." Shiro said, taking the box from his hands and going outside so he could help load it onto the ship.

Rolo's modifications are better than I expected. Damn, how can Thace carry a box like this? It weights a ton. How much food is even in there? There's probably enough to feed an entire army of Rhilemian soldiers.

"That's the last of 'em." Rolo said, moving his shoulder in a backwards manner. "Thank God we don't have to do this for another few weeks, right, Nym?"

"You said it, man."

"Thanks again, Mr Tilsim. Take care of yourself, you too, girls." Telenum quickly hugged Mr Tilsim, his generosity would always be appreciated by her. "Let's go, everyone. We're on to the next planet."

"I wish all of you good luck on your search for the Paladins." Mr Tilsim smiled, sincere in what he said. "Voltron will rise again, and thanks to your actions no less. Goodbye, princess."

"Goodbye, Mr Tilsim. Come on, Thace."

"Yes, princess."

Telenum exited the shack made completely from wood, Thace preparing to leave behind her. Before he could however, he was stopped by Mr Tilsim (who waited until the princess was a good distance away). He didn't seem happy, not by a long shot. His daughters left the room, knowing what their father was going to say.

"Don't play games with me, Galra. I know you're with the princess simply to obtain information. You're planning to lure her in, so that you can send her to the Galra Empire and make her their prisoner. I know what members of your kind are like, they're ruthless, good for nothing scoundrels."

Thace scowled, a growl passing him as he slammed the door to the small shop shut. His yellow eyes brightened with rage, he didn't like what he was hearing.

"Perhaps you should learn to judge people for who they are rather than for what they are before you make such assumptions. I do not appreciate your tone, Mr Tilsim. You're really one to talk, aren't you? How would you react if I told you I overheard your little...conversation with your brother, a few weeks ago?"

Mr Tilsim didn't know what to say, his words came out in mutters and babbles.

"...I-I-I don't k-know what you're t-talking about!"