Chapter:2

As 10:00 finally rolled around I heard a honk of a car outside of my flat. I quickly looked in the mirror checking my appearance. I was wearing just some simple clothes like my black and white DC's, black skinnys, and a fitted black top. I usually don't wear this much black, but I felt like it today.

I heard some more honking a silently chuckled to myself at Josh's impatience. I grabbed a beanie, my keys, my wallet, and phone and dashed out of my flat to Josh's car.

"Took you long enough you bugger!" He yelled at me as I got in the vehicle. "Well I'm worth it aren't I?!" He just chuckled and drove on.

"So where is everyone?" I asked him realizing we were alone. "They're already at the club." He answered my question.

As we arrived at the club the bouncer guy waved over to Josh and told us to just go on in. "Well, wasn't that sweet of him?" I thought to myself. I walked over to the bar and ordered a few random shots to get a buzz, which defiantly came.

After downing about two more that the bartender said was from some gentleman in the back I deemed myself worthy for some dancing. I moved over towards the big crowd of people and started to dance and grind on all different types of people.

One in particular caught my fancy. He was tall, built, and had short brown hair styled into a quiff. I danced on over to him and got on my tippy toes to whisper in his ear. "Hey there handsome." He kind of shivered and turned to face me. "Hey..." I could tell he felt awkward here, but I don't care. He's hot! "Names, Louis, Louis Tomlinson. What's yours cutie?" He kind of had a tad of pink flow to his cheeks "I'm Liam, Liam Payne."

"Well, Liam, care to dance?" I asked him. He nodded and I pulled us closer just so I could feel his abbs and biceps which were protruding through his tight white v-neck. I could just eat him up!

After having a heated grind session with Liam, I took him to the bar and bought him some drinks.

He had gotten pretty smashed really fast! "Hey Louehh!!!" Josh stumbled over to us clearly drunk off his arse. "Hey, Josh." "Wanna go do something fun with me and the boys?" He asked with a huge goofy smile on his face.

"Sure mate." With that he pulled Liam and myself to his car and we sped off. Liam and I sat in the back teasing each other and just making jokes and having a good time.

We pulled up outside of this big fancy building and all got out of the car. Josh handed me some spray cans and told me to let loose.

Now if there wasn't any alcohol in my body I would've said no, but hell I'm smashed so why the hell not?!

I started spraying random lines, until I got some inspiration from the radio blasting out the song Start A Riot by Jetta came on.

I took the black, gray, and brown spray cans and went to work.

I drew a huge tarantula on the side of the building and Liam came up to me and grabbed the black and sprayed my shirt, it didn't bother me much considering I'm wearing like all black.

I tackled him to the ground and drew my name in his white shirt with the purple spray can that was next to us. We sat there laughing until we heard sirens.

We jetted for the cars we came in and drove away, back to the club. We dropped Liam off and I wrote my number on his hand and told him to call me. He pulled me into a hungry kiss in the backseat that went on for awhile until Josh had to be a cock block and cough awkwardly. Liam sat up laughing and got out of the car.

As we sped back to my flat I started to wonder how we haven't wrecked yet... Oh well, I got out and told Josh by and went inside. I stripped out of everything and laid down on my back onto my bed with my manhood on full display.

I looked over at my clock and saw that it was 3:13am.

And let myself slip into darkness.

(AN: so there is chapter two. What did you think?! Tell me in the comments please!!!! Do it or I will stab a tree with a Lego! Do you really wanna be the person responsible for a tree's pain?! Didn't think so! Also vote or I will stab it again. -.- you can follow me to!!! But I won't stab a tree for you to follow me lol!!

Also, if you haven't realized yet, I am not British!! I'm an American so if I am using these British words wrong don't get angry. It's not my fault...

Anywhore, bye babes!!!)