How you cuddle

Bly

He loves to have you on top of him with your head in the crook of his neck. Having you there gives him a lot of comfort and makes it easier for him to fall asleep. You feel so tiny when your on top of him and it makes you feel safe and it's also good when you have nightmares because you wake up to his beautiful face and it just makes you calm and happy.

Rex

He likes to spoon with you. He's usually the big spoon but when he has nightmares he becomes the little spoon. After umbarra he became the little spoon more often, you'd comfort him all the time about what happened and soon he'd fall asleep in your arms.

Wolffe

He'd never admit it but he loves to cuddle with you, doesn't matter how you cuddle as long as your cuddling he doesn't care. You normally have to be the one to initiate it but he would never tell you to back of when you wrap your arms around his body. He prefers your head to be on his chest so he can kiss your head when you sleep. He can be very sweet when nobody is around.

Cody

He likes to have you cuddled to his side with your head on his shoulder, he usually has his arm around your waist rubbing your sides. He usually falls asleep first and you love looking up to his adorable sleeping form, you find doing this calming being to close to him. You fall asleep faster with him cuddled with you then when your alone.

Echo

He is really shy about cuddling so he won't cuddle unless you initiate it first but when you do he pulls you on top of him. He finds it calming to fall asleep to the rhythm of your breathing and this also helps him when he's had a bad day or had a nightmare, he cuddled with you until he's calmed down and fallen asleep.