Chapter 1

Me: hey can you sleep over tonight?

Em: Idk let me ask

Me: k

Em: MY MOM SIAD YESS!! :)

Me: ok see u here in 5min?

Em:Ya:)

________________________________

*knock knock*

I run down the stairs and open the door.

"Mom!Emily's here!" I yell to my Mom.

We head up stairs and she sets her bags down on my bed. "I'm so excited!" She says with a smile on her face. "You should see what I have planned for tonight!" I say with an evil grin on my face. She looks at me confused, I give her a little card. " She looks at me wide eyed! " SKY!You got us a fake ID?!This looks nothing like me!" I smile an evil grin. "Hush up" I explain " my mom will here you!" she nods and then asks what we are going to wear. We are only 17 years old which mean we can look like we are 21 but it's going to take some work.

I start of by going in my closet and looking for some cute outfits or dresses. I finally fin the perfect ones!I matched them with high steledos and they were perfect!We both put our hair in beach waves which looked great with my light brown hair and her pitch black hair.We did our makeup so that we looked wonderfull!

We went down stairs with sweat pants and a big hoodie on and put on boots in stead of heals.Iput our heals in my bag.As we were going down the stairs I here "where are you two girls going?" i turn around and see my mom sitting on the couch watcing TV. "We are going to the movies and then the mall."I say with a big smile on my face. She nods and tells us to not stay out to late. We smiles nad head to the car. I hop in and take of my hoodie and sweat pants and she does the same. We laugh as we put on our heels and then drive away.

We pull up to the club and Em starts to get worried that we are going to get caught, I assure her that everything is going to be alright. We walk in and just as we are about to go in i hear the guard say."STOP!" we stop as fast as a car would about to hit someone walking. My cheeks turn pink and em looked like she was going to throw up. I turn around stand up really striaght , put on a smile and say..."Yes?" he looks at me and asks for our I.D. I give the man our "I.D's" he looks at us,looks at the picture and age , then looks at us again. He points to Em "YOU! you don't like edxatly alike the picture...is that really you in the picture?!" He says. Em really looks like she is going to throw up now. I'm about to answer the question for her when I hear "I GOT A NOSE JOB!" emily yelps. "oh" the man says. He tells us to go in and we both can barley breath!

We look at each other and smile,we really need a drink after that.

__________________

Hi guys!,i hope you like the book so far! Most of this chapter is fiction!But I hope you liked it!I will update soon!:*