Agony's Anger

*Cody Rhodes' POV*

I was beyond furious. Wade was making a huge mistake. I had tried to convince him but he refused to listen.

I was almost terrified to know what would happen. I didn't want to think about it at all because it made me sick to my stomach but I knew someone had to intervene.

No one else wanted to intervene and try to protect Imigie. Well... John Cena almost did because he had his unfortunate events with the Nexus but then he backed out because he had no desire to come face to face with them again.

Why in the hell was I the braver one to walk into the situation that my friend was clearly in the mess of?

I had my intentions to put on paper bags on the faces of the WWE Universe for their undeniable disgrace towards me but now that I wasn't pitting myself against them, an idea popped into my head.

I would call my paper bag crew and put paper bags on the Nexus and if Barrett won, I would gladly put a paper bag on him too.

I still found it puzzling that Wade would want someone from the Divas division to join Nexus?

I mean, I couldn't blame him on not picking AJ, Eva Marie or the Bellas. I did hear that there were a few girls that were going to debut onto the main roster soon. Paige, Emma and Summer Rae were ones I heard most about.

But why did it had to be Imigie? The girl who simply didn't need anyone to fight her battles and who often prefers to fight alone? That woman was a huge star, obviously surpassing AJ Lee but why her?

I shook my head as I continued down to the guerrilla and saw Wade standing there. He turned to me with a less than pleased expression on his face.

"What the hell do you want?" he asked.

This was the perfect opportunity to tell him everything that had been running through my mind. I had to tell him.

"You had plenty of women to choose from from Nexus and you choose Imigie?" I asked rather aggressively. "You knew that she would prefer to fight alone!"

Wade seemed to slightly smirk before chuckling to himself. Obviously, he was taking my words as a joke and the thought of it made me sick.

"I have my reasons Cody so you can shut up and listen to me," he replied. "AJ is crazy, the Bellas should just keep themselves to reality TV, I don't have a reason to bring in any girls from NXT, Eva Marie can't wrestle and the others are just there."

I shook my head, my heart sinking at his words. Surely there were other bad girls on the roster that would fit but Wade deciding to pick the good girl made me sick to my stomach but I swallowed hard, trying to hold back vomit.

As far as I was concerned, I had enough. I was furious at Wade's decision and I was going to make him pay for it just before Payback.

"You know what Wade?" I squared my shoulders as I stared at him with a serious expression on my face. "You are going to pay for what you're doing to a top star in the Divas Division. I'm challenging you to a match on Smackdown and I have a paper bag prepared for you when I destroy you the same way that Rey Mysterio did when he broke my once dashing nose! And I will have a paper bag for you when you lose against Imigie. If you want to mess with me over the entire situation, I am sure things will not end well for you. I promise you that."

Wade seemed surprised at my words but then he nodded in agreement. Now I liked where this was going.

"I accept your challenge," he said before walking away.

I sighed of relief, glad that I finally got to get a chance to get my hands on Wade for what he was trying to do.

But suddenly, something hit my mind and I realized that I wasn't going to keep this a secret. Wade was probably going to tell the other Nexus members.

I turned and walked to the other direction to find Imigie. It was crucial to tell her what I decided to do, for her sake for when she had to take on Wade, herself.

I was suddenly so focused on finding Imigie that I didn't check my footing as I tripped over my own feet and bumped into someone who gasped.

"Oh shit," I gasped. "I'm sorry."

I turned to see who the person was and I almost had a heart attack, seeing the woman I was looking for. She smiled in reassurance.

I had to try to calm myself down before I told her anything about what was going on.

"You okay Cody?" Imigie asked. "You seem a little jumpy and a little off."

I knew I had to tell her. There was no reason for me to keep a challenge a secret. I just couldn't do it.

"I'm just mad at the fact that Wade had plenty of women to choose who would be a new member of the Nexus and he chose you," I explained, shaking my head. "But he will learn a lesson before he takes on you. I'm challenging him to a match on Smackdown."

She looked rather surprised but then nodded, as if she understood what I said.

"He clearly doesn't understand that some people were meant to fight alone," she replied, smiling.

I smiled back at her before walking away as I hid behind a stereo and a few boxes to ponder about my doings.

I had a feeling that Imigie would likely be put on commentary as well as having a match of her own.

Smackdown was definitely loaded and I was determined to get to Barrett and make him pay for everything he was doing that he thought was right.

I was ready and I was born to be ready. This was a fight I was ready to put myself through.