Chapter 8

Recap

And happiness, pure happiness, when Harry found Sirius (Godfather and Godson smiled at each other, knowing how special that moment was...) and rage when the traitor escaped, Remus' anger tinged with guilt, then awe, as they saw the time-turner, realising that was how Hermione was getting to her classes, and as they watched Harry cast a Corporeal Patronus, while all of them beamed with pride...

Mr and Mrs Granger were really scared as this was not what they had expected.

Recap over

A/N.: the memories won't be much as I have school and can't write much so just normal emotions they feel.

3rd Persons POV

The fourth year was full of emotions. They were angry when Fudge freed Winky without any reason, happy when they got to know that Harry was still young to compete in Triwizard Tournament though Sirius and Remus were sad as they knew what had happened. Lily was angry at Dumbledore that he let Harry compete in the competition. The rest of the year was alright. Them being worried when the tasks took please and James yelling," Awww... My son's first crush!" Like a girl. They were all crying when they saw Cedric die. The Marauders were fuming when Peter took Harry's blood. Lily had  started crying when the priori incartum (sp?) took Place.

Mr and Mrs Granger were very worried seeing that they thought their daughter was safe here but this was something else. They were also happy that their daughter had such good friends and family out ever something were to happen to them.

The fifth year was plain anger except when Harry started DA. Lily was worried but like James, she was also proud. Lily almost shook the whole house when she saw the blood quills' effect on her son. Harry and Sirius left the room when the year came to an end much to the confusion of Lily and James. Soon it all made sense. They hated Harry to see like this - telling and crying. James cried despite knowing that Sirius is alright now.

Sixth year was pretty much the same. Throughout the memories, Lily was feeling more and more anger and disappointment towards Shape because of his behaviour and James despite being angry knew why he was acting the way he did so kept quiet. Lily was furious towards Dumbledore for making her son go through thus but knew why he did so. They were all sad when they saw Snaps kill Dumbledore. Confusion was in the air as Snape had come alive despite him being a death eater. Seeing their confused glances, Harry told them to continue as they would get to know about it soon. Despite this, Sirius was glaring at Snape who just looked down.

For seventh year even the Weasleys had joined as they wanted to see what Harry, Ron and Hermione had been doing during the year. This year was a mix of all the emotions one could feel. Realisation crossed some of their faces when they saw why Harry has been reckless enough to get into Gringotts. Molly shrieked at her son when she saw that he had left his best mate when he needed him the most. Pure confusion when a doe patrons helped Harry. 'Whose is it?' Went through everones minds. Snape stiffened suddenly realising that everyone will now know his secret. Everyone was worried when Harry decided to give himself up and gasps were heard when Voldemort killed Harry. Everyone glances at him in confusion. He just motioned them to continue. At the end, there was happiness, pure happiness, that Voldemort was finally dead and all was well.

Everyone came out of the pensieve. They were all staring at the trio disbilievingly. Finally Lily asked," What about the memories you saw of Sev? I thought it was in your last year." "I thought that Professor Snape would not like everyone to know about a particular memory. But I assure you, he was always on the light side." Harry replied to which Snape sent him a thankful look. He really was grateful.

A/N.: I know a crappy chapter but I hope next chapter will be good enough. Please review and vote. Feel free to tell of anything's wrong.