New House

"Geez!" She huffed in annoyance. "Why did we have to move?"

"Stop complaining, honey." Her mother said as she stopped infront of their new house. "Look it's better than our old house." Her mother tried to cheer her up.

"Well you have got that right!" She said cheerfully, gazing at their cottage type house. It was really cute even from outside having a cheerful look.

"Come on let's get inside." Cynthia ushered her inside.

She laughed, "Alright mom, Shikashi  do stop pushing me." (Shikashi means but)

"Oh stop complaining!"She smiled as she opened the door.

The house had the same sunny bright look on the inside as the exterior. The house was painted in Bright cheerful colours. The ground floor had open kitchen, living room, a laundry room and a bedroom with attached bathroom. Stairs leading to the upper floor were on far side of the living room. It was a adequately furnished with a couch in the middle of the room, facing the TV along with a sofa at one side and two chairs on the other side. A small coffee table was between this furniture. Facing the kitchen counter and slightly at the side was a four seated round dining table.The second floor had two bedrooms, a bathroom, a small store room and a small.

She picked the room which had a window opening towards the front yard and then towards the side of the room. The window had the sill big enough for her to sit there easily and ponder. There was a cabinet and wardrobe along one wall. A study table was pushed against the opposite wall beneath the window. Besides the study table she had the computer table with a destop sitting on it, followed by the bookcase which occupied the rest of the wall. The room had slidding doors and no bed. Her room was exactly like she wanted it.

"Do you like it?" Cynthia asked in her ear.

She turned towards her mom grinning like a cheshire cat. "Sore o sukidesuka? Watashi wa okāsan ga daisukidesu. Dōmo arigatōgozaimasu!" She jumped and hugged her. (Like it? I love it mom. Thank you so much!)

"Calm down girl!" Cynthia laughed and hugged her back. "You do know I couldn't understand one word," She said once Erela pulled back. "But judging from your reaction i gather you love it."

Erela grinned back sheepishly. "Sorry, I got excited."

"I guessed as much." Cynthia smiled at her almost eighteen year old daughter. "I'll leave you to unpack while i unpack too then we'll go out for dinner, okay?"

"K!" She replied already hurrying with her bags which had her things.

After placing her clothes in her wardrobe, the books she cherished in the bookshelf, the electronics like her phone and i-pod on the table and the cd's in the cd-rack, she proceeded to find her mother whom she found in the kitchen.

"Whatcha doing mom?" She asked as she observed her mother bustling in the kitchen from the stool at the kitchen counter she was sitting on.

"Checking the things we need to buy if we don't wanna starve." Cynthia said throwing a smile her way.

"What's there to look?" She said. "We just moved in so basically we need everything."

"Yeah you are right! Silly me!" Her mother said plopping down on another stool next to her.

She giggled and jumped down from her stool. She kissed her mother's cheek, "Nah, you ain't silly mom. Just overprotective! Now lets go and hunt some food. I am starving!" She declared loudly pulling Cynthia towards the door.

"Alright!" She said laughing at her daughter's childishness.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HI please tell me how you ike it. I know the start islike y other story but soon it will get interesting. Thank you whoever is reading.

P.S: words in italics are in Japanese language. I don't Know the Lanuage itself so i used a transator. if there  is any mistake. I Apologize.

Thank you.