More Time

*Megan's POV*

*Two days Later*

The days went by quickly and it was time for us to fly back to London.

"Nibear did you get all of your stuff?" I asked him holding his hairbrush in my hand.

"Yea I think so." He said coming into the bathroom.

"Oh thanks." He said taking the brush from my hand and I just laughed and shook my head.

"You're goofy." I told him.

As we loaded our things into the car we said our goodbyes.

"It was nice meeting you, Maura!" I stated giving her a hug.

"You too Megan." She hugged back.

"Remember if you ever need to talk I'm only a phone call away. And plus you have Niall and the others. Ok?" She said as I nodded in agreement. I said goodbye to his Dad and at that we loaded into the car and drove off to the airport. His dad left right after us.

The flight back to London was as long as it was last time. Niall and I talked the whole way home.

When we landed at the airport my phone buzzed like fifty times. It was Lou texting me. Louis.

Louis
Are you here yeet?
Where are you?
Are you still on the plane?
Have you landed?
Did you bring anything for me?
Did you have fun?

*Facepalm*

I laughed at Louis's constant texts. I just put my phone on silent as we grabbed our bags and I grabbed my crutches.

As we got off the plane and entered the airport, I looked out the window and saw that there were dozens of fans outside the airport. I sighed. Oh boy here we go.

"Where are they?" I asked.

"MEEEEEEEGGGAAAAANNNNNN!!!!!!!" I heard Louis scream from the other side of the airport. That was the problem. I heard him before I saw him and so I wasn't able to prepare myself for the Louis Tomlinson hug attack. He ran up to me and attacked me with a hug almost knocking me over.

"Hey Lou." I said giggling.

The others came up and greeted us with hugs.

"Hey, Where's Liv?" I asked curiously.

"She's still at the house, she's asleep. We had a busy night last night." El explained. I nodded.

As we walked out of the airport I let out a deep breath.

The screaming was really loud and I became very nervous and almost had a panic attack. We made our way through the mob of fans and Niall guided me through. Thank God the others were here this time.

We got in the car and drove off to the house.

When we got there I plopped my bags on the floor and hopped over to the couch and plopped down. Niall just laughed. He then came over and when I thought he was gonna sit down next to me, he picked me up.

"Niall!!' I exclaimed

"What are you doing?" I asked.

He carried me to the bedroom and set me on the bed.

"I just want to talk to you. You know, more us time." He explained.

He and I talked and talked for hours on end.

After a while I started yawning a lot and he got up to put the covers over me.

"Niall what are you doing?" I asked behind a yawn.