Ch7 princess luna and princess molestia

I was eating some cake than somepony said the princesses are here what? I said who are they. they are the rules of pony ville said rarity darling please clean your hair the princesses are coming to the party at 10:00. am oh my god please help this pony . All she cares about looking the best but I don't care about that I want to know who these princesses are I said looking at the window pinkie pie was dancing with flutter shy . apple jack was talking to rainbow dash twilight was reading . When they heared a knock at the door all of the ponies started to bow be for the princesses walk in pinkie pie's house . a white pony with multicolor hair a nice voice come from the white pony she said it's ok you don't have to bow for me my loyal subjects .ok princess said all the ponies I was just eating my cupcake with vanilla than I felt warm fur on my arm it was the princess hi what's your name. my name is ? neon quill I said .that's a nice name kid. What's your molestia awesome name pincess just call me Tia ok I said so we talk about pony ville but I was interrupted a blue pony with blue hair said can I talk to neon quill please sis ok luna. pincess! Said rartiy don't mine her she just drink to much red punch pincess! Pincess!. Neon quill Ilkes your name! Oh no ! Luna did she say you like my name why did you say that be for neon quill you don't have to keep your felling's from me neon quill I ilke you too. have me a hug big boy said luna ok said neon quill than she kissed me on my check when tia interrupted time to go back home luna no I want to be with him because I like him he can live with us in the beautiful city yes i'll go with princess tia and luna neon quill said to the princesses. whan it's issued that neon quill will live with me and my sister luna neon? by the pirncess of the night sky I make you my royal king of all pony ville wow!♥ luna you really make me your king but first You have to past some test that I have for you ok celetia bring it on pincess of the sun! first test you have to find the pony with one eye find her 2nd eye when she can see she will tell you story about the biggest monster in all pony ville tho do not look at him because he will start eating dreams . he has red eyes and blue wings so be careful! neon quill he Is very huge for a monster. so I did kill the monster ilke you said princess molestia now you can be my sister king have a good life with my sister ok neon quill I will molestia. said neon quill. we have to find you a dress my sister said princess molestia. rarity! said Molestia . We got married at a nice moon church Molestia family was there. they all look at me with a mad look I did not look back at them I getting married to a pirncess wow that's awesome! Luna to you take neon quill to be your lovely husband yes I do! and neon quill do you take princess luna to be your lovely wife i...I.. I do now you can kiss your somepony. Than we had two kids named neon moon and moon quill they go to school in ponyville because I had no money to take them to a nice school so after I took my kid's to school.me and princess luna had the house all to yourself because we are free to do anything we wanted the kids were at school so lets get on women.