shrek and the minions

shrek was at his house raping little boys like he normaly does on sunday. when he gets a text who could it be from? the sexy oger checks his phone its from his best friend bob from the minions. he looks at the text it says "rainbow dash is having a big gangbang at he house". shrek was so exited he already have a 20 inch boner. Rainbow dash's party was at 5, it was 1 he had 4 hours before the gangbang shrek got in the his car that he got from being a male stripper. he drove to the store to get condoms when he ran into leafyishere, it was awkward because shrek used to be leafys boy friend. hi  leafy said with blush. right then leafys to lovers walked by nfkers and pyrocinical. they were so hot. shrek instantly said rainbow dash is having a gangbang at here house they all blushed sure they all said. shrek was at the door waiting for it to open with his friends. it opened hi rainbow dash said. they walked in. rainbow dash was on the couch naked with her legs sprek bob instantly penatrated her pussy. then shrek and nfkers fucked her ass wile leafy and pyro were geting deep throughted this went on for 10 hours. by the time they were done the whole house was covered in cum and water. they left so happy that they couldn't stop smiling.

stay tuned for part 2 soon