The Fight

We got to the building and started to watch the fight going on before Elijah's. He was getting ready for the fight when one of his bodyguards came out of the locker room and ask me to follow him back to the lockers. I rounded the corner to where the rooms were and turned the door knob opening the door to Elijah wrapping his hands. 

"Alex," "Elijah please, you're not healed yet. You'll get hurt. " "No. I have to do this I'm sorry." "Yeah so am I," I said cold heartedly. "Where are you going?" He said with disappointment in his voice. "Home. I'm not watching you hurt yourself." I said ever word breaking my heart a little more.

I got into my car and drove home as fast as I could.  When I reached my aunt's front door I grabbed the key from under the mat and went inside.  When I reached the kitchen I pulled out a bag of popcorn and put it in the microwave. 

After it was finished popping I went into the living room and put a movie on. Of course, I picked the scariest movie I owned; forgetting how bad the weather was outside. I sat on the couch and enjoyed the movie when the thunder started clapping in the clouds outside. It was nearing 11 o'clock and the boys should bye on their way back home now.  

I was intently watching the movie when the power went out. I was now extremely scared, as soon as the room became pitch black I heard the back door slowly opening. I darted up the stairs and hide in my closet. I hear noises downstairs and started crying, I was really hoping I wouldn't die. 

My door was opened in a rush, "Alex, Please; it's just us Elijah's hurt," Said Jacob. I ran out of the closet and down to see Elijah almost unconscious with his side cut open. "Jesus," I muttered. I went and grabbed the first aid kit from the kitchen and started to clean the wound.

 "Uhhh," he grunted, "I'm sorry but it's going to hurt I told you, not to go," I said trying to not sound all that mad. "Bitch please not now,".  Wow. I try and help this guy and he calls me a freaking bitch. Damn. I finished my last stitch and went upstairs without another word.  

The next morning came, followed by the next week, and so on and so forth. It has now been 3 weeks since I have talked to Elijah, I only leave my room to eat use the bathroom, or to go to work. He tries to get me to talk and he has apologized many times but I am still very mad.

I have been hanging out with my other friends lately too, Joelle, Rena, Alyssa, and some of my old guy friends too, Tyler and James mostly. The boys were all downstairs when I got up this morning, I walked down the stairs and right out the front door. I was getting picked up by Tyler and we were meeting up with Joelle and Rena at the mall.  

"So are you still not talking to lover boy?" he asked as I entered the car. "Yup" Was my simple reply. "You know eventually you will have to just talk to him," "I know but it's funny when he tries to talk to me and I just full on ignoring him," "Okay if you say so,". 

ELIJAH POV*

"Who the hell is she getting into the car with, who's he?" I said, with clear frustration in my voice. "Dude, that's Tyler Mack, a super rich kid who was one of Ally's close friends in high school," "Said Bryan. "Just friends?" I asked curiously. "Yeah, I think so, but I mean she's been hanging out with him ever since she stopped talking to you," "Seriously?" "Yup," Now I was pissed. This Tyler kid was going to get it. Well, maybe not him but I was definitely going to fight tonight. 

I called the main owner of the Fight club Joe Perrone. "Yo Joe, I need a fight tonight," " You fighting brings in so much money, of course, I'll let you..." a muffling sound filled the phone... "You'll be fighting Matches," "Thank's Joe," I say and hang up and start to get ready. 

I got home at almost 11:30, I couldn't even get up the stairs. I sat outside on the porch just waiting, hoping that someone would come out and find me. I had won the fight but Matches got the better of me.  

ALEXANDRA'S POV* 

I didn't near home until almost 12, when Tyler dropped me off I casually said goodnight and thanked him for the ride. When I came to the door I saw Elijah beaten and bloody on the steps of the front porch. "Elijah," I said with a sorrowful whisper. "Alex, please," he croaked. 

I felt bad, he had never looked this bad before not at least since I had arrived. He had gashes and bruises all over his face, his mouth cut, lip bleeding, and he probably had a broken rib. "Come on let's get you inside, where's Bryan?" " twins house, staying over," he could barely get the words out. 

I got him inside and into the bathtub. I peeled off his bloody shirt to reveal a gruesome bruise on his rib cage. I turned the hot water on and let the tube fill up around him. The water was steaming and it calmed him down a bit. I then carefully cleaned each cut and bruise then finally spoke. 

"Elijah, you shouldn't fight for awhile, "I'll be fine," "Yes you will after resting for a week," "Please Al, not now" " yes now you can't keep hurting yourself like this," "Please just come here," He said slowly and gently moving me closer to him. I knelt down next to him, he took a strand of my hair and pulled it behind my ear. 

"If I stop fighting, you stop racing," "I don't get hurt, though," I said with uttermost certainty.  "No, but you hurt me, I never know if you'll come home or not," "Neither do I, but I don't think I can stop," I found the words just rolling off my tongue. "Babydoll,"  he whispered. "Hmm," I mumbled under my breath looking up at him. He held my face and pulled me in close gently putting his lips on mine.