Creamchese

Po was walking around in LA. The cock was 9:30 and he was drunk af. He walked in a stripclub and fucked three rhinos. He walked out an threw up. His stomach started to hurt and a little turtal came out of his cookiehole. "Oh no" he thought as he picked the turtal up. Hi what's ur name ugly? He asked the autiscyic turtl. " helo I am oogay and i like sniffing chese" the turtal said as it lit a cigarette. Po got angery and took the cigarette from the turtle an d said "Stop" so the turtle stopped. They started walking along the loud streets of La, and Po couldn't stop thinking about his fucked up life.

Flashback bitches
(Po's POV)
Po can you come over here? My boss asked me. I walked over to him. "you've worked very hard recently and I think you deserve a reward, here's 2 planetickets to LA. I jumped up and down with my obese body. I was so happy, I couldn't believe this! I thanked him and took the first bus home to my husband Ping. We'd been happily together for 6 months! I stepped off the bus and walked to our front door and rung the doorbell. No answer. Huh ping should be home? I took out my key and slowly opened the door. I stepped in and called for Ping. No answer. I heard weird bird noises from upstairs so I walked up. I put my ear to the bedroom door and listened. "Y-y-es Ping that's how you use chopsticks" IM??? I fucking samurai kicked the door open and I was devastated. I ran. I ran as far as my legs could take me, I ran until I was out of breath. I looked up and I saw the fucken airport. I'm out this bitch I thought, as I boarded the airplane.

END OF FLASHBACK
I stumbled over The turtle and broke it's shell. "Focken hell man" i Said to myself as I threw the turtal in a dumpster. I continued walking and crashed into a door, which due to my obesity; Broke. I looked up and saw the most beautiful tiger and came in my pants faster than Tyler.

 I looked up and saw the most beautiful tiger and came in my pants faster than Tyler