Chapter 1: the begning

I was starting to get tired of walking and walking we been traveling for two weeks with only a few breaks. it been five days since our last break. i saw my exceed jewel fly to me.

"what is it?" i asked " i see a town there's GOT to be food there and a guild!" jewel said excited.

I started running I couldn't wait to eat some real food jewel was right behind me flying.  we made it into town and went to the closest food stands and the fruit they were selling fruit so i got  a small pineapple and three apples. " How much for these? "I asked politely.

" That would be thirty jewel," the woman answered. i nodded and got the money out handing it to her.   " Have a nice day!" me and jewel smiled and waved bye. jewel got one of the apples and started eating it. we then kept walking through town while eating our fruit.

" This is a pretty nice town." jewel said finishing  the  second apple. ' I wonder where we are' i think to myself. i could tell we were still in Fiore  i was walking through a central area when i heard someone yelling  behind me .  i turned around and saw a guy with pink hair running towards me. A blonde girl and a blue flying cat were following him. " Momo!" jewel called out.

" Natsu, slow down!" the girl yelled. Jewel tryed to move me out the way but he was too fast. he landed on top of me and jewel landed on top of him. me and jewel groaned I tried to push him off me and jewel flew off him back.   the pink haired boy was shocked seeing jewel fly. "Natsu!, I'm so sorry miss." "its fine" I said when i managed to push him off . I glanced at my half eaten apple and small pineapple rolled away. I sighed and looked up about to yelled at the pink haired idiot but jewel  beat me to it when she was the emblem on his shoulder. " Are you two from fairy tail?" " Your cat talks too!?" the blonde said shocked.  i nodded "We're going there so i can join the guild, " the girl said happily. " I'm Lucy. The cat is happy and the idiot here is Natsu."

" I'm momo miwa." i said " I'm jewelina but you can call me jewel!" jewel said cheerfully. Natsu helped me up. I tensed for a second. he smelled familiar.

"sorry about that momo." he said. I could tell something was bugging him as well. He still had a strong grip on my arm. " No worries jewel  tackles me sometimes." i said  " Anyways  we were heading to Fairy tail to join as well."

" Cool! you can come with us then" Lucy said clearly not noticing what had just happen between us.

"Aye" happy said in agreement. natsu grabbed my wrist and smiled.

" Well come on them we don't what you three to be late!" He said  starting to run again pulling me behind him. It wasn't that far way actually. "I'm even more surprised  jewel did't see it she has good eye sight, though i had to catch my breath once we got there.

i saw jewel with happy she was humming a happy tune. "Welcome to fairy tail," happy said. I looked up and gave him a small smile, watching Natsu kick the door open.

"We made it back alive!!!!" He yelled. the guild waved  and said  hello or welcome back. There was a lot of commotion. i just stood with Lucy and jewel, being quiet. I wasn't Exactly paying attention until Natsu kicked some guy.

" why did you do that?" Lucy asked with a scared look. jewel had a wtf face

" You lied about that Salamander! I'm going to kick your butt," Yelled natsu ignoring Lucy completely.  I had heard rumors of the Salamander as I passed through towns. I actually saw the guy once but something  was off about him.

" Don't get mad at me!  I'm not the one to blame here," the guy defended. " I Just passed along a rumor I heard."

" It was just a rumor?" natsu seemed rather angry.