Both @jamiesetzlerheart and I needed this for our souls

jamiesetzlerheart- We both needed this. You are forever Amanda in my mind, and that will never change. Please enjoy the fun edit attached below, as well as some Kingdom Keepers headcanons. For those of you who aren't Jamie and haven't read The Kingdom Keepers series, prepare for some spoilers. Also, if you haven't read them, how are you still in my life? Jk, I love you all.

Love always,

Caroline

And now, some fun headcanons:

Headcanon #1:

Finn and Willa have this habit of holding hands anywhere they go. Not for romance, just pure instinct. It used to be "a buddy system," but they just loved the feeling of never being alone.

Headcanon #2:

Somewhere somehow (probably as The Keepers are hanging out but nothing much is going on) somebody asks Willa what she's doing on her laptop and her hesitant reply is, "Not reading gay fanfiction,"

Headcanon #3:

Charlene's mother hosted a dinner party, and Charlene brought Maybeck as her date. Many of the adults were astonished to see that she was in an interracial relationship. While this upset Maybeck tremendously, Charlene kissed him in front of everyone, saying "He's the best thing about me. Don't like it? Leave." Maybeck soon got over it, simply enjoying Charlene saying those words. Even Charlene's mom was proud.

Headcanon #4:

After that final battle night, Finn comes over to Amanda and takes her hands and says, "I don't know what this means, if it's asking you to be my girlfriend, or something even more, but just know I want to be with you forever." Amanda tears up and nods. She then smiles and says, "Yes."

Headcanon #5:

Jeannie is secretly sad Amanda and Jess don't like her. She was only mean to them so that they'd like her. She was going with the "opposites attract" theory.

Headcanon #6:

Whenever Amanda gets on her nerves, Jess likes to have a little fun. She will make up a dream and watch Amanda as she freaks out. (Jamie, this one is too true about us)

Headcanon #7:

Jess is deathly afraid of blood, and can't stand the sight of it. (However, watching The Walking Dead usually doesn't affect her, because it's zombies getting hurt, not people)

Headcanon #8: 

Philby is related to the Weasleys.

Headcanon #9:

Both Charlene and Jess can speak French so they speak it to each other to annoy the other keepers.

Headcanon #10:

Willa and Finn are like brother and sister. When one has a bad day or gets in a fight with their boyfriend or girlfriend, they show up at the other's door with a tub of ice cream and movies. Finn's wickedly protective of her, and she's always the first to stand up and fight next to his side.