1

(Taylor in mm as 7)

•Taylor•

I was at a party with my mama. I was upstairs in the room with the other kids also my two best friends Hailey and Bethany. They were sitting on the floor while I was looking out the window seeing a boy sitting under a tree he had fluffy hair.

"Hey You guys there's a boy outside under the tree". I told them keeping my eyes glued to the window.

They both got up and looked out window. "He has a bush on his head". Hailey said while Bethany laughed. "It's not funny he's by himself, I'm going out there". I grabbed my purse and walked to the door and opened it and walked out closing the door behind me as I heard loud music. I walked down the stairs and went to the backyard to that boy.
As I opened the door I felt the breeze blow in my face. I slid the door closed and walked to the boy. He looked at me and stared.
I smiled at him, I sat down.

"Hi I'm Taylor and who are you". I said politely. "I'm Mateo". He said as he stared at me. "Why are you here by yourself". "It's quiet". He said with a blank expression. We talked some more. Then my mama came out, I looked at her.

"There you are come on we're leaving". She said. I got up and grabbed my purse. "Bye Teo". I kissed his cheek and walked off to my mama. We walked off to the car. My papa was already in the car waiting for us. She opened my door and let me in  and got in the car. I buckled up seeing Mateo. I waved at him. He smiled. I sat back and looked at the rode and fell asleep.
____________________________________

(Ageing her up to 10)

I was sitting at the dinner table with my 4 sisters. Mya who is 18, Dakota who is 16, Kayla is 17 and my baby sister Mia who is 3. And India's daughter Amelia.
. Amelia is a newborn. We were all talking, eating are food that our mama made us. Then Mya yelled.

"Momma Tell Dakota to stop me before I hit her". She yelled "Your a cry baby". Dakota said while  laughing and poking her.

"And For your information it's mama not momma". I said to India. "Shut up little girl". Mya
yelled. "Everybody be quiet, now when you guys are done go change we're going to My friends house Ms. Ashely". Mom told us and picked up Mia from her High chair. And went upstairs. I know who that is. Mateo lives there. I finished my food quick and went upstairs. I changed in grey sweats and a white tee and put my red converse on and let my hair out. I went down stairs and waited for everyone. About 15 minutes later everyone came down. Mya was holding Amelia and Dakota was holding Mia. We went outside and got in the van. Mama turned on the heat and started driving. I'm so excited. I can't wait to see Mateo. When we got there Mama knocked on the door. Ms. Ashely opened the door and we walked in and I saw Mateo walking out his room. I ran to over and jumped on him and hugged him. "Mateo". I yelled and held on to him. "Hey Tay". "Aww Tay has a boo". Dakota said laughing and joking. I got down and stuck my tongue at her. Leloo was on the couch playing video games. Everyone sat down. You could say I was being fast because I sat on Mateo's lap and he held my waist and dug his face in my neck. I smiled a little. "Okay I see You Sis". Leloo said joking around. We say we brothers and sisters but not blood related. Also Leloo is 19 and Mateo is 11. I played with Mateo Hair and he goes on his phone. "Me and Ashely going upstairs to talk about some stuff". Mama told us and went upstairs. There was more room  on the couch I got up but he held my waist. "Stayy please". He begs I smile and stay. "Lets go upstairs". Leloo said. Everyone got up and of course Mateo picked me up and took me upstairs we went to the guest room and the big kids played a game while Me and Mateo were on the bed. I laid down on the bed Mateo laid on me. He grabbed my leg and spread them and pretended he was grinding on me I kicked him. "Mateo stop". "Fine". We laid in silence as the others played their game. Teo and I just talked until he fell asleep on me. I played in his hair. Soon it was 9:30 p.m. and it was time to go. I woke up Teo and held hugged him and he kissed my cheek and hugged me back. We left and got home everyone went to sleep and so did I.
____________________________________

(Ageing her up to 14)

I was at Teo's. I was cranky because I was on my period. I started to hold my stomach because it hurt. And Teo laughed, I hit him in the arm. "It's not funny T, You don't go threw this". I started crying and Teo Held me. "It's okay Teddy Bear". He kissed my forehead. I held on to him. I wiped my tears and looked at him he looked at me and kissed me, We were best friends and allowed to kiss each other. I laid my head on his shoulder and he held me in his arms. "I got you teddy bear", He said.
____________________________________ (Still 14)

I was at school with Mateo at his locker just talking. "So what time do you wanna meet up", I asked. "Change of plans I can't", He said closing his locker. "But you promised T", I got upset. "I'm hanging out with some friends", he said walking off. "But T". I grabbed his arm. He pushed me off and walked off.
____________________________________

   (She is now 16)  My Name is Taylor Heavens and I get bullied By Mateo

   (She is now 16)
  My Name is Taylor Heavens and I get bullied By Mateo.