A/N: New cover? +Preview

Helloooooo!

Okay okay, now I know some of you want a new part but I'm thinking on some ideas.

ANNDDD.

I also want a preference?

Which cover is better?

The old one:

OR

The new one:

I don't know why, but I really like the new one

I don't know why, but I really like the new one. Idek

Please tell me if you new or the old is better?

K

Thanks

fluffy, is onto the preview.

*drops mic*

Of course ur still there.

Okay.

'Okay, your back here again.... Maybe it's best if I find out why I keep having the-'

Y/N tilts her head as she notices a new river. She approaches the river then looks into it. She felt that it wasn't right because it never mirrored her appearance. But the appearance of Glitter Blossom smiling, creepily...

Her eyes widen when Glitter Blossom pulled herself from the pond still facing Y/N creepily smiling as always.

Y/N backed up, Glitter Blossom walked closer and Y/N backed up, they did the same until..

Y/N was right at the edge of falling down in the river. Glitter Blossom was staring into Y/N's eyes and said:

"I'm apart of you..."

Blossom lifted her hand and placed it on Y/N's chest then pushed her into the cold dark river. Y/N sank just like the first time she has ever had this dream.

She sank deeper, noticing that Blossom crawled in the water. But then she widened her eyes as she watched as Blossom transformed into that creepy clown from earlier.

"Your so gullible. That's why you never trust strangers... Oh wait, she's apart of you, so that means that I am following your every movement.... Y/N...."

He laughed and pushed her deeper into the dark, lonely, cold river. Her eyes widen in fear. Right when she screamed, she felt someone shaking her recklessly.

Y/N woke up to the sight of F/N.

Y/N was shaking. She then hugged F/N and said:

"I'm scared."

ANNNNNND THATS ALL

OKKKKKKKK NOW I NEED UR OPINION ON DAT COVER ;> plez.

Thanks

Bye

Fluffy, OUTTTTT

*drops mic*