Continuation into a Series ???

So I'm thinking about making a new story that continues where this one left off, as I have mentioned in some of the Authors Notes, which you guys would know if yous READ THEM. Just kidding, I tease the people I love and care for. What can I say. c: XD

The New Story takes place the next day, when the Stolls find out the Nico had ran away.

After that the story is about life with Travis, Conner, and Will back at Camp. Unwillingly they had agreed to let Annabeth, Grover, and Percy to look for Nico and continue to act like life is okay even though it's not and they're just hiding their broken hearts. Along with every chapter, or after every few chapters, depending how long a day takes, and then it'll switch to what's happening with Nico.

The story will go the same way it had in the books only with Nico's brothers, the Stolls. I'm thinking that Will should get claimed by Apollo and because of that, even tho Nico got claimed too, that's what makes Nico and Will's best friend ship fade away. Will always being too busy hanging with his cabin mates, trying to master his powers and all that. They eventually forget each other. Will is still close with the Stolls and same with Nico. The two boys just don't really hang out until Will heals Nico and orders him to stay in the Infirmary for 3 Days.

The story will then take on how Will and Nico become best friends again after many years and eventually becoming each others boyfriends. Including all the brotherly moments with the Stolls, much misgef, the brother "talk" with Will, basically threatening that if he ever breaks Nico's heart they could just as easily drop him like the Aphrodite kids with last seasons fashion, and Travis going off to College. Then more to be continued with when the Stolls are mentioned more, same with Solangelo, in the Trails of Apollo books. 

Welp, that's what I got. Do chu guys like my idea? Should I go for it? Will anybody even read it? I honestly don't know what you guys would think unless you tell me. *looks down chewing bottom lip* *looks back up smiling softly*
Please comment, I want to know if you guys like this story and if I should continue by doing the rest of the books only centered around two Pranksters, a Sunny Boy, and one Child of Darkness.
All My Love ~Katie :)