Rebecca Jackson

REBECCA'S POV

Today is just an average day. Liam and Cecilia came over to swim in the pool. (Cecilia's parents are Frank and Hazel and Liam's are Piper and Jason). Cecilia yelled "WATER WAR". Now lucky me I have my moms wavy blonde hair and my fathers sea green eyes I also have my fathers control of water and talk to horses. I got my mothers smarts and wisdom. Liam started splashing Cecilia and I. Cecilia is a year old than Liam and I she has brown straight hair with brown eyes. She is twelve and she has never told us what she learns at school or where she goes to school. Liam and I are 11. Liam has blonde hair with brown eyes. He can manipulate air and charm speak. Liam started splashing water at Cecilia and I. I manipulated the water so that a big drop of it would fall on their heads. My dad (Percy Jackson) yelled "THATS MY GIRL!". I chuckled. I saw 3 owls flying. They dropped off what looked like a letter to Cecilia,Liam, and my house. I said "Let's go check it out". Cecilia had an odd smirk on her face. I opened my mail box and ran inside. Jason,Piper,Hazel, and Frank were inside as well with my parents. Then Cecilia and James ran behind me. I said "Mom, Dad look what came in the mail". Liam ran over to his mom and dad and showed them. Cecilia said "I got my list for what I need for school". My mom,my dad, and I read the letter. It said that it wanted me to go to a magical school called Ilvermorny. Jason,Piper,my mom, and my dad all exchanged odd looks at one and other. Hazel said "Don't worry it's a great school Cecilia goes there and she loves it. I recommend sending Liam and Rebecca". My mom said "Well I'll send Rebecca there if Percy's ok with it" my dad said "Sounds good to me". Jason said "I think Liam should go". Piper said "Well if his friends are going he should go too". My dad then said happily " In celebration I present blue hamburgers!". My mom said "You really had to make them blue". My dad said with pride "Yep". We all ate the hamburgers they don't taste that bad but they looked really weird. Liam and Cecilia then went home. Liam is my neighbor to the right and Cecilia is my neighbor to the left. I took a shower then went back downstairs to watch tv with my dad.

LIAM'S POV

I can't believe I'm going to a school that teaches magic! I read the letter some more and it said what I needed and where to get it. Now I understand why Cecilia could never tell us what school she went to or what she learned,because she wasn't allowed to tell non-magic people or apparently they are called "No-majs". Cecilia came knocking on my door. She said "Cmon we are going to pick up Rebecca then I'll tell you two about school". I followed her as we knocked on Rebecca's door. Annabeth answered the door she said happily "Hey guys I'll get Rebecca". Then in a second Rebecca walked out the door.

CECILIA'S POV

I walked into my room and Liam and Rebecca followed behind me. I closed my room door. I said "So first I'll start off by telling you the houses. There is Thunderbird,Horned Serpent,Wampus, and Pukwudgie. You stand in the middle of the room and if the statue that represents each house does something that means they want you. If more than one house wants you,you can pick from those two,three,or four houses. I was picked by two houses Wampus and Thunderbird. I chose Thunderbird". They nodded. I continued "Then after everyone has been sorted they get their wands. They start off with the wands that pick their owners. The wands that pick their owners are either very strong, rare, or probably both. You aren't allowed to take your wand home on vacations or summer break. And something very important is you can't tell people who don't go magic school about magic".