Ch. 1

"Yah! Chaewon! You can't be late on the first day of school!" My mom yells at me.

I, happily, ignore her and snuggle myself more into my warm bed. I hug my pillow closer to my chest, but feel it being taken away from me.

Sleepily, I open my left eye, only to be smacked in the head by it.

"Aishh, you made me leave my kitchen to come all the way over here to wake you up!" She scolds.

She leaves my room, and I lazily get up and do my routine to get ready for school. And when I say routine, I mean brush my teeth, throw my pajamas onto the floor, put on my uniform, and brush my hair. It's quite tiring.

I walk down the stairs, grab an apple, put on my backpack, and say goodbye to my mom, shutting the door behind me.

First, day of school. 

Ew.

Well, on the bright side, wait... THERE IS NONE.

I start thinking to myself about weird things in life, until I hear heavy footsteps coming up behind me.

I walk a little faster, holding onto the straps of my backpack.

If he approaches me, all I have to do is kick the guy in the balls, and run away. That's it. It's okay Chaewon, you're a very smart, bright, and fearless young women. It's okay.

"Kick, scream, run. Kick, scream, run." I start to mumble to myself.

Then out of nowhere, a hand covers my mouth, and says in a low deep voice, "Shhh, don't scream, or I'll hurt that pretty neck of yours." 

I then bite the guy's hand, turn around, and kick him where the sun don't shine.

"Ahhhh!" The guy screams in pain.

Before I run, I look back at the guy to see who it was, only to meet my boyfriend on his knees, on the concrete, clutching onto his manly hood.

"WONWOO!" I scream, and rush over to my boyfriend in pain.

"Hello," he responds, smiling weakly at me.

"OMG! I'm soooo sorry." I say, bending down, next to him.

"It's okay, on the bright side, you'd know exactly what to do if I was an actual guy trying to kidnap you." I help him to stand up, and he wraps his arm around my neck.

I look up at him, only to see that he's already looking down at me. 

"Hi," he smiles his bright smile, and kisses my forehead.

"Hello." I say blushing a bit.

I guess I'm still not really used to having a handsome boyfriend....for the past two years. 

We continue to walk to school, talking about random stuff and how our summers went. Wonwoo went to Seoul for the whole summer to visit his family, while I stayed here, doing ABSOLUTELY nothing.

"Hey! What's your schedule?" He asks.

I tell him my whole schedule, and it turns out that I have only History (Second Period), PE (Third Period), and Study Hall (Fifth Period) with him.

Just as we reach the front of the school, Wonwoo tells me that he's alright, and can walk, well, more like limp, but at least I won't have to support him, he's actually really heavy for a dude who's looks skinnier than the chopsticks I eat with.

The first bell rings, and we both walk to our first period. When I walk in, I see that our names were written on sticky notes, and put on the assigned seats we have.