SUMMARY

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬B E F O R E↴

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
B E F O R E

EVERYONE KNOWS ABOUT the cliches of high school; the cliques, drama, teen love. But when it's a school like Hollywood Arts -- the cliches are, well, quirky. Which was fitting because it was a school filled with quirky people. Hollywood Arts School of Performing Arts was filled with creative and talented people, the students majoring in acting, dancing, singing, poetry, and art were just some of the things. Which would make sense as to why Delilah Gilmore attended the school.

The blonde girl was an outstanding singer and actress, being in the spotlight was what she loved and was destined for. But Delilah was looked at a cliche; people thought she was dumb and only a pretty face, only seeing the color of her hair and good lucks and misjudging her before she could open her mouth. Out her friends, Cat Valentine, usually was labeled as the ditzy idiot -- but people thought it was enduring and cute.

Delilah was looked at as the popular bimbo, but people soon learned she was wrong. She stuck to one small group of friends; her best friends that she trusted more than anyone. She hated large crowds and partying, preferring to stay inside and watch a movie with her friends. She had a GPA of 4.3 and was the farthest thing from dead.

She lived with her mom, her parents divorcing when she was younger and her dad taking off to England -- where he was originally from. Her parents met when Delilah's mom, Ramona, studied a year abroad in England and met Elliot Gilmore. They fell in love and quickly got married and maybe that was the flaw. How quickly they got married when they both had so much changing and maturing to do still. A few years later they had Delilah and then her little sister Claudia. They drifted apart and got divorced.

Despite how it went awry, Delilah still wanted a love like her parents had. Boys at HA were hard to describe. There were some good ones, sure. But they were either taken, not interested, assholes, or too complicated. She had written off boys until college, and that was her plan. But when she sees her best friend in another light, will she really live up to her cliche and become a home wrecker?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
C A S T

Ashley Benson as Delilah Gilmore