my cinderella story!!!

beeeeeppppp!!!!!!!!!! i grabbed the alarm clock and threw it at the wall. getting up i yawned. another day of my life. my name is chrisline Gabino. you know daughter of the disgraced Michel Gabino. i am 18 years old and live in by myself in the isles of carribbean. i am your typical brunett haired person. i have wavy hair though you will never find out because i keep it in a french braid alll the time. not to be proud but most people call me the most beautiful person they have met. it comes from my dad. i have DArk blue eyes. i hide it though. i hate them. only people of the Gabino line can have that type of eye color. my dad threw away his life as a son of one of the most  richest people in Greece to be with my mum....yup his parents werent that happy. though my dad go a job and gets a fairly decent amount but i wouldnt trade it for the world. i am all by myself in island because of school. Harlington academy for the elite. nothing has ever happened to me that is major. i put on the standard uniform. a white dress that has white lace till the elbow and goes down to the knees and the Navy blue vest with the symbol. the uniforms for girls are these dresses but you can wear them white, green, blue and black. the shoes  of course are white with heels. yup feel bad for me especially since i bike. it is the worst torture ever , of course i had no idea on what will happen today. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------