Please Be Different..

(Emily's POV)

I walk down the stairs, my phone in my hand. "Emily! Guess what?!" I hear Jessica, one of my friends say. I look up and run down the stairs to her. "What?" I ask and she smiles. "People are coming into adopt!" She says excitedly but I groan. "Unless its a lesbian couple, count me out." I say about to turn around but she grips my arm.

"It could be.. And just because those guys did that to you, doesn't mean all will." She says and I sigh. "No guy will ever be trusted ever again." I say and she sighs. "All right then, come on. They'll be here any minute." She says and I sigh. At least unlike most orphanages, when they come, the people can talk to whoever child they please, and we don't have to stand in a line. Which means if I wanted to go upstairs, I could. I could run away if I don't feel safe. Suddenly everyone goes silent and I look at Jessica confused.

"Did I fart?" I hear a guy say and look over to see some guy with a girl. Oh no. "Omg that's PewDiePie!" Jessica says and I blink and look around confused. "Pew- What?" I ask now confused. "Most famous YouTuber!" She says and I roll my eyes. "I'm leaving." I say but I'm stopped when Amber, the girl who totally hates me approaches me. "He'll pick me. No one likes you, Emily. So don't even try." She says and I roll my eyes. "I don't want to get adopted by him anyways. I was actually just leaving." I say but she shoves me. "Lairs go to hell!" She says a bit loudly.

"See you there, Bitch." I say with a smirk. Amber is honestly annoying. "How about you go kill yourself." She says. I didn't notice till now all attention was on us. "Nah, Mate. How about you go take that ten pounds of makeup off your face then come talk to me. Looks like a bunch of crayons raped your face." I say and she stomps down her foot harshly. "Amber please, just get out of my face." I say and she stomps away. "What the hell as that about?" Jessica asks and I shrug. "She told me to back off, and I roasted her." I say. I look around to see everyone was now staring at me. I don't like when all attention is on me, not at all. "I..I'm so sorry for that.. Uh.." I say standing there awkwardly.

I go to walk up the stairs, but half way up remember I forgot my phone, and trip, and basically end up sliding down the stairs. "Ow, fuck." I say. I can hear some people laugh, and I look up to see that guy who was here to adopt was holding back laughter. The girl rushes over, with a concerned look on her face. "Are you okay?" She asks me. She had an accent which which quite pretty. "Yeah, that kinda hurt though." I say with a chuckle. "Oh, by the way I'm Marzia!" She says and I smile. "I'm Emily." I say and stand up, brushing off my black jeans.

"Took quite the fall there." I hear a guys voice say and I look to see Pew- whatever his name is, was now standing next to Marzia. "U..uh yeah.." I say fear consuming me. "Are you a fan?" He asks and I give him a confused look. "Uh.. W..what?" I ask wanting to disappear. "Felix has a YouTube channel called 'PewDiePie' ever watched it? " Marzia asks. Oh so his name is Felix.. Huh. "Oh.. Uh.. No s..sorry." I say and he nods. "I d..don't really watch guy YouTubers, or YouTube at all that much.." I say afraid that if I say the wrong thing he'll get mad. "Sexist.?" Felix says, but in a joking tone. "N..no I just..I uh.. Stuff happened and.." I say trying to explain myself but I look down embarrassed.

"Marzia, Can we adopt her?" Felix asks his I'm assuming girlfriend or Wife and my head shoots up. "I..I" I say but it feels like I can't talk. Please tell me he's joking.. The whole time he's been here he's been cracking jokes. "Of course. She seems like a sweet girl." Marzia says in a cheerful tone. "P..please no..." I mumble to myself. I step back, and dart up the stairs, tears streaming down my face. He'll hurt me. They all do. They act all nice, then when I trust them, they try to do things to me, and torture me. I run into my room, not bothering to close my door.

"Em? What's wrong?" I hear a small voice and look up to see Stacey. She was a five year old here, and honestly she's like my little sister. "Hey, Stace. Come here." I say and she walk over sitting next to me. "Why are you crying, Sissy?" She asks and I couldn't help but smile through the tears streaming down my face. "Honey, I got adopted again." I say and I she her frown but then a smile formed on her face. "Maybe they'll be nice! They have to be. You're a princess." She says gesturing to the flower crown on my head and I chuckle. "Ah, I'll miss you, Love. I'll definitely come visit you." I say pulling her into a hug. She hugs me back with a giggle. "I'll make sure they treat you like a princess!" She exclaims jumping off my bed.

Confused I follow her down the stairs. "Listen here, Mister. Treat my sissy like princess or else!" Stacey says to Felix who looked surprised. "A princess? Okay." He says in a funny voice. "Okay, you'll be safe now sissy." She says wrapping her arms around my waist. I chuckle and pick her up. "I'll probably be back, Love. I always am. If not, I love you, and I'll come visit and call as much as possible." I say pressing a kiss to her forehead.

"Love you too, Sissy." She says and I smile and place her down. "Go play dolls with your friends, Hun." I say and she nods and runs into the play room, for the younger kids. "You're leaving?" I hear Jessica say and I pull her into a hug. "I'll miss you." I say. Jessica was always closet to me. We bond on a level that beyond anything. We can just tell what the others thinking by looking at each other, that's how close we were.

"I'll miss you too, Em. Stay strong okay? But I assure you. He'll treat you like a daughter, though he is a bit goofy and could be offensive don't take anything to heart okay?" She says and I slowly nod taking everything she said in. "Call me everyday." I say and she nods. "I definitely will." She mumbles. "Bye Em.." She says pulling away and I look down. "Bye, Love.." I mumble and I could hear her walk away. "Do you need help packing anything?" I hear Marzia ask me. I shake my head no, and walk up the stairs. I go into my room, and pack the clothes I wanted to take with me.

I take a small box from under my bed, and open it. I smile at the picture of me and my Mum. Along aside the picture, was a necklace she gave me. It was a locket. I don't know what's inside because, I could never get it open. Its jammed. I close the box, and put it inside my bag. "Where the hell do you think you're going?" I hear Amber say and I sigh. "Sadly I got fucking adopted." I say and she glares at me. "How?! You don't deserve it!" She says stomping over to me. "Look, you act like I wanted this. I didn't. For some reason he said he wanted to adopt me." I say.

"Liar!" She says and I shake my head. "Yeah because I totally wanna be abused all over again. Guys are shit. Why can't a lesbian couple adopt me bloody hell.." I say, but more to myself than to her. "You deserve to be abused, Hoe." She says and I glare at her. "Go kill yourself." She says again. "Get your telly tubby looking wannabe ass out of here." I say and look back down at my bag. I hear her scream and stomp out. I roll my eyes and swing my bag over my shoulder after I finish packing everything.

I open my door slowly, as I could feel fear consume my body. I hope this family is different, because I couldn't stand to go through that again. I'll just have to keep to myself, and not trust him is all.

A/N

This is the first chapter! Hope you enjoyed! Bye!

Edit: this is cringe
I apologize omg what's wrong with me