Sixteen

Day Valentine

I hold my head over his shoulder.

The sound of the rain hitting the car helps me concentrate on not finishing so soon.

He swirls his tongue around my nipple while sliding a second wet finger in. I tense up and struggle to keep my hand on his hard dick at a steady pace.

When I saw it I lowkey wanted to punk out...

I highkey wanted to punk out.

I don't know what I'm getting myself into.

My nerves.

My feelings.

He keeps hitting something, like last time. I can't explain it, but every time my toes curl and my muscles spasm at the feeling.

Pleasure?

It's new.

I end up saying his name, but it comes out broken.

"Are you okay?" He asks then spits down there.

He licks his lips while I look down on him.

He told me he would be gentle, but if this is gentle, the fuck is rough my nigga?

He kisses me, but I break it when he speeds his hand up to a pace that's about to send me with god.

I involuntarily pull at his hair with my free hand earning a freaky ass groan from him.

"Mmhmm," he grips onto me.

My back arches and I involuntary life up. He speeds up more.

I just can't control myself.

I've never been like this in my life.

"Anha!" My eyes start to water.

I feel my stomach clenching as he keeps his pace. My legs squeeze around him, but before I can nut he stops.

I hiss from the feeling halting at its peak and grip my hand a little tighter around his dick.

Fuck.

He kisses me, then scoots down in the seat.

We eye each other while I nervously shake in his arms.

"It's okay..." He pulls me down to him and kisses me while lifting up my hips.

My heart feels like it's about to explode.

Dimitri Marcello

This young man is gonna be the death of me.

I rub the tip of my big long dick against him.

I'm trying my hardest to be gentle.

"Are you sure lil daddy? We can stop if you want to. You're in control."

I don't want to hurt him.

He blinks his glassy eyes and nods his head.