Chapter 1

^ Bondi Kors
Bondi POV
Hello I am Bondi Kors I don't really have a big family it's just me, the love of my life bowbow my dog, and my parents, Lily and Michael Kors. My parents always thought I'd be a great surfer like them so from the very beginning I was taken out of school to begin home school and really work on my surfing. Now don't get me wrong I love surfing i just love the ocean more I love the seagulls (even though they steal my food) the salty wind, how sand gets everywhere reminding you of the beach at every moment you see it, and most of all the water. The moment you step inside the ocean it takes you to another dimension. Like everything that mattered before all of a sudden doesn't. I am just obsessed with the freedom the ocean brings to someone.

So as I was saying about my parents they decided that if they couldn't live by the ocean then they rather live homeless by the beach so of course I put them in the insane category. We're not homeless so as you can guess we live by the beach about a block away. A you can expect it's very expensive so it's kind of a struggle to make ends meet so I do what I can to help which involves me working to pay for most of all the wants I have and my parents pay for all the nesesites. Which I got to say is a pretty fair deal. So we live in a cute typical shack-Ish type suffering house. And leans more on the small side. We're about a 5 minute walk to the pier so you can imagine all the cool shops and food places around me. One of them being the best smoothie shop in the world. Literally not even joking. Like wow.

Kirk's Smoothies. It's a family owned place and is really interactive with their customers, pretty much a all name basis around here except for the tourists.

Me and bowbow get to kirks smoothie fairly early so the line isn't that long they have a no dog rule but the owner kc loves bowbow to much to inforce it one him. The line was so short it took me about a minute or so to get to the front.
"What can I get for you today Bondi " Kc says with a big ass smile
" just a strawberry and banana smoothie will do and add an açai bowl"
"Coming right up, totals 7.49 what but bowbow"
"Waters fine, what's up with you"
" watcha mean jelly bean"
I just stare until he answers my question
" okay fine you got me, you know that new family that moved in?"
"Yea what about them"
" I have a date with the mother tonight"
"Finally told you the third time is the charm, but if we're being technical this was your fourth time asking her out "
"Shut up take your order and get out of my smoothie shop"
"Love you to Kc" with that I turn around but not noticing the goddess behind me and dump my delicious smoothie all over her, like not only did it go down her shirt but the impact was so hard some splatters made it up to her face and short black hair.
" OH MY GOD I AM SO SORRY "
" .......um it's okay I just think I'm going to rinse of in the bathroom" I can literally hear Kc laughing like a hyena in the background
"I'll help you" as I thought things couldn't get worse bowbow jumps on her and starts licking down her shirt
" BOWBOW NO"

Now lets just stop a second let me reprint the picture for I just dumped my smoothie down her shirt the my bull mastiff has his two gigantic paws on her shoulders while licking down her shirt and Kc is laughing so hard it's echoing while this girl he barely said anything. Please some one kill me.

I push bowbow off and take the girls hand dragging her into the bathroom and shoving bowbow into one of the stalls. Then I take wet napkins and start wiping smoothie off of her.
She firmly but gently hold my wrists since she's taller by at least two inches she is looking down.
"It's okay I can wipe down my chest" she says with amusement in her eyes. I don't think I've blushed harder in my life. I quickly dropped my hand and looked down staring hard into the ground like I was trying to find the black hole to swallow me up and save me from this embarrassment. She took ahold of my jaw and brought it up and said
" you don't need to be embarrassed i mean that out there was nothing I was meaning to buy a new shirt anyway" she says while looking deep into my eyes almost like she's searching for something.

"I'm Bondi"

"Jinx White nice to meet you, I just which we didn't have to meet with you spilling a cold beverage down my shirt"

Looking down at my phone for the time I noticed if I'm not down at the beach in 6 minutes my parents and going to flip for being late to our surfing session again
"Again I'm so sorry, if there's anything I can do to make up just tell me but in the mean time here's my number because I'm running late BYE SEE YOU LATER MAYBE " giving her no time at all I quickly dash to the front desk take a pen from Kc run back and write my number on the receipt grab bowbow and dash my way to the beach

I make it there only one minute late my mother the first to comment
" finally Bondi you know if you just wanna skip these family surf competitions just say so it's a lot of heat coming from this winning duo" she says pointing to herself and my dad
" psssh yea right I can beat you geezers any day" my father quickly ties the Leah of the dog to the pier post and we jog out to the water.
My father smugly yells back at me and my mother
" lets go slow pokes the waves aren't going to stay perfect"

Yikes nervous bout starting this book I don't know just tell me if you think I should continue or not
-D