Note

A/N: The cover might make this book, look like a clichéd romance. However, it's more of an attempt at humour as seen from the eyes of my protagonist Caleigh! And of course a bit from Favio as well.

P.S: Do consider supporting my work by buying chapters on Webnovel! (published under the same name)

----------

It's commercialisation versus environmental conservation, as much as it is clash of beliefs and wills.

For Favio, Caleigh is that unwanted common cold which makes work more arduous not to mention testing his mental sanity. As for Caleigh, she can't help but gawk secretly when she thinks Favio isn't watching, even though she hates his profession as well his guts which comes with what he does.

Caleigh: I'm proud of what I do, stalking included. I have a tendency to have conversations in my head as much as I have a tendency of following people around. Remember, one tiny spark can ravage an entire forest; do your part in saving and contributing to the change in making the world a sustainable place. It's your own future and you are the change you want to see in the world!

---------

P.S: "~~~" = Change in character POV.
"-----" = Change in Scene.
"***" = Change in day/season/year.