Where to Read?

SORRY, some chapters of this story have already been deleted. However, you still have ways to read the whole story:

1) PDF COPY

Go to my Wattpad profile and see what's written in ABOUT ME. Nandoon po iyong link ng Google Form. Fill up n'yo lang po then after payment, attach n'yo rin yung screenshot doon as proof na bayad na then send a message to cdlinkph@gmail.com to inform me. Then I will send you a link of my google drive and password.

Mas mura po ng P50 kung sa akin mismo bibili kaysa sa Google Play Book kasi may tubo rin sila sa kita ko.

To avoid piracy, hindi po downloadable ang file but you can read it directly sa google drive.

2) PHYSICAL COPY. This option is not available yet. I will send updates if it's already available so you can follow me as well for further announcement.

No. of pages 126
No. of words - 57,758
Size: Booklet Size (Half A4)
Cover / Paper: Glossy / White Paper

Just Search CDLiNKPH in Shoppee and look for my shop and the title of the book. Add to cart and check out once available.

DIRECT LINK:

https://shopee.ph/The-Necklace-(Wattpad-Self-Published-Book)-i.37931493.16085255854?sp_atk=525cac84-feb2-44d9-a917-bd824fc3e351&xptdk=525cac84-feb2-44d9-a917-bd824fc3e351

3) EBOOK

- open GOOGLE PLAY- find and click GOOGLE BOOKS tab there

- Type the title of my book that you want to purchase:

For example: The Necklace (TAGALOG)

> Please make sure to type the whole title or my pen name kasi case sensitive po ito, kapag may kulang o may typo, posibleng hindi lumabas iyong book.

You may view the FREE SAMPLE but if you already want to buy the full version, you may do so.

- Click EBOOK + PRICE and follow the instructions for payment.

I know I'm not a famous writer but I hope you can still consider supporting a small-time writer like me. I will try to make my books as cheaper as much as possible.

Thanks for your support!