Hawkfrost x Brambleclaw

Bramble and Hawk :3

  *warning*
Brambleclaw padded to the gathering, standing next to Cloudtail and Whitepaw. The two of them were talking about the fox Ashfur, Squirrelflight and himself had drove off.
  He waited until Whitepaw was across to jump on the bridge, he padded across and felt the Earth hit his paws below him as he jumped down. He pushed thru the brambles to open into a grassy center with a large willow tree in the middle. Brambleclaw padded over to Hawkfrost and sat next to him.
  When the gathering started, Firestar spoke about how the Deputies role was split among the warriors. Blackstar bragged about he and the rest of the clans having Deputies that Thunderclan no longer has.
  Hawkfrost leaned over and whispered in Brambleclaw's ear, "You would make the best Deputy out of all your clan mates." Brambleclaw just nodded.
(pov change to 1st person)
I felt Hawkfrost move his tail to over lap mine. I thought of it as strange, but thought he was trying to comfort me. Soon after the gathering, Hawkfrost asks me to walk with him on the water edge, i agree and pad after him. (Sorry if its going fast, im trying to get to the part). I walked next to him, looking down, I felt him move closer, he pelt brushing mine.
"Brambleclaw, you do know our relationship is greater than any Brother or Sister warriors out there?" He spoke, looking down too. I felt Squirrelflights eys burn into my pelt, but I ignored it.
"Yes" i answered, figuring he meant Tigerstar our father.
"No Brambleclaw, I mean more than a sibling relationship." He meowed, watching me. I stopped breathing for a second.
"You mean as in Mates..?" I ventured, confusing myself with my own question. Hawkfrost looked hungrily at me,
"Exactly." I gulped,
"B-but were kin! Wouldnt that be wrong? Plus were both toms!!" I almost screeched.
"Were half-kin, and, Ive heard of two toms who've done it as practice for there own mates." He replied, he veered me towards a tree and stopped by a bush.
"Ive heard of those toms, b-but me and you dont have mates, and you want to BE my mate!" I stated, Hawkfrost sneered and leaned harder against me.
"Just one session Brambleclaw, to see if you like it, if not we never speak of this again, if so, well then, we speak about that afterwards." His tail touched mine lightly, then he curled it tightly around mine.
"And if I dont want one session?" I reply, looking at him.
"I'll force it on you if you dont do your part in this Brambleclaw." Hawkfrost said plainly at me. I stared at him and blinked.
"Ok, so where do we meet..?" It felt awkward asking this to my brother.
"Not in Clan territory, nearer the mountains I found a small clearing with moss covering it. Just follow the moonpool and keep going forward after you pass the pool." He spoke, walking away, he stopped and looked at me.
"I will see you there tomorrow and moonhigh." With that he padded away. I watched him for a second then I walked to my own clan.

The same night as the gathering, I lay in my nest, My brother, my own brother wanted to mate me! I thought about what it would be like as I drifted into a soundless slumber.
Once I woke up I had dawn patrol then a few hunting patrols, it was near sundown so I curled in my nest to sleep until moonhigh.
  When I woke up no cat stirred, I slowly got up and padded out the den, knowing there would be a guard, I climbed up a narrow path at the back of the hollow. I raced up to the moonpool, after I reached it I started padding in the general direction that Hawkfrost had told me. I saw a circle of rocks, i jumped them and landed in a clearing filled of dry, soft moss. It was thick, it came up to my knees, it was a small clearing, maybe a little smaller than Thunderclan camp.
I saw some moss move, before I knew it, Hawkfrost jumped out and pinned me down on the moss, the moss that was pressed down bounced up and started covering me, almost sucking me in. Hawkfrost gathered some moss and covered me until nothing was visible but my face and tip of tail. I was laying on my back, my legs wide open, moss covering them, if I move to shut them i would most likely make Hawkfrost mad, so they stayed open.
Hawkfrost lay on the moss on me, that blocked our pelts from meeting. He moved up, so the bottom of his chest lay on the top of mine, he opened his legs and spread them across the moss, so he was basically straddling me with moss stopping us from touching.
He reached down and started licking my face, his tail twitching, he licked all the way from tip of ears to chin. He then stopped and came to my mouth. He licked his lips then pressed his lips against mine, jamming his tongue into my mouth. I felt my eyes roll back and my tongue swish against his slowly. I then realized with a jolt I was getting a bonner. I think Hawkfrost noticed because he stopped cleaning my tongue and slowly extracted it from my mouth, the extra salive dripping down onto my face I didn't mind. I let my tongue follow his but fall back in my mouth. I blinked and my eyes rolled back. I moved a little and saw Hawkfrost moving down to where his belly was above my stick. It was covered by moss, but that didn't stop him, he pushed down with his stomach on my stick, I growled but the Hawkfrost started moving side to side clearing the moss with his pressure. Once it was clear he saw my bonner, he smiled at me but just pawed it forcing a groan out of me. I pulled my self up out of the moss,
"Hawkfrost?" I started, wadding up some moss,
"Hmm?" He looked at me right has i threw some moss in his face, we started out in a moss fight, throwing it back and forth, Hawkfrost grabbed a lot of moss then threw it at me, it blocked my vision for a moment, but then i felt something tackle into my belly and ping me down, i saw it was Hawkfrost.
He raps his arms around my belly, he head on my lower belly, he then started humping very fast, shoving his stick up my butthole, I knew thats not what buttholes are ment for (xD) but i went along any way. After he stopped, i think he released inside me, but I then realized i was enjoying this.
Hawkfrost turned around and squatted waiting for me. I prodded him, by bonner throbbing, i flipped him over to his back and i stuck straight in, without thrusting I kept pushing up, Hawkfrost bit back howls and his tail swished uncontrollably, I thrust out and started humping him like normal. He started moaning then he relaxed, his muscles relaxing, he started to enjoy and savor the moments, I went for longer, probaly releasing more than once inside him, but I dont think he minded. I pulled out and sat down, Hawkfrost got up and looked at me, he placed a paw on my chest, pushing once I fell on my back with a grunt. He kneeled down and put paws on both sides of my stick, the he started pressing like a suckling kit and he placed his mouth on my stick, he licked it teasingly with his tongue, the he shoved my whole thing into his mouth, sucking hard on it, many times I resisted to urge to pee. But the. I felt the urge to release, I looked At Hawkfrost and he nodded, so I released in HawkFrosts mouth, his tail fluffed up and he licked every last drop of the white liquid. He licked his lips then walked up on me until his stick was right above my face, he crouched down lower and lower till his butt was pressed on my face, i pushed him up and moved, I repositioned with his stick above me, i licked it once, then started licking slowly, covering the whole thing in one swipe. He growled and