Wake Up!

~A Week Later~

Sophia Prov.

“ Go wake up Ron.” Ryan told me. I nodded and went to Ron’s room.

I walked into his room quietly and slowly got closer to him. I jumped on his bed and screamed at him.

“ WAKE UP!” I screamed. He rolled off the bed and groaned.

“ Why in the hell did you do that?” He said looking at me.

“ Cause” I said and ran back to Ryan, Jacky,  And Derek.

“I’m guessing he is awake now ” Derek asked me.

“ Yep” I nodded while Ron walked into the kitchen past us mumbling something under his breath.

“ What’s my next mission?” I asked them.

“ Wake up Ronnie “ Ryan said.

“Okay, But I need one of you guys to come with me I have a plan “ I said going to Ronnie room and Jacky followed me. We slowly walked in and I whispered to Jacky.

“ Go lay next to him” He did as told and laid next to Ronnie. I went on the other side of the bed and got close to Ronnie.

“ Ronnie wake up” I said.

He moved a little and put his arms around Jacky pulling him closer to him.” I love you …” He said and Jacky got close to his ear.

“ I love you too Ronnie” Jacky said, Ronnie open his eyes and looked down at Jacky and up at me , then back down at Jacky .

“ WHY THE HELL ARE YOU IN MY BED!” Ronnie yelled at Jacky. Jacky got up.

“ Ah! I can’t! Ah You said you loved me and then you yell at me!” Jacky said running away fake sobbing.

I laughed, Ronnie looked at me and I took that as my hint to run. So I ran out the room, down the stairs and hide behind Ryan. Ronnie stood in front of Ryan And gestured for him to move .

“ No I have to protect me sister!” He said guarding me.

“ I’ll give you a cat if you let me have her” Ronnie said and I looked at Ryan scared he was going to take the deal.

“ You promise!” He said.

“ Yes I promise” Ronnie said.

“ Okay then.” Ryan moved and let Ronnie have me.

“ Ronnie I’m Sorry I promise I will not do it again!” I fake cried. That didn’t work cause Ronnie picked me up and took me upstairs will I shouted for him to let me go. He took me into his room and shut the door. He pulled us in his bed and put the covers over us and we laid down, he closed his eyes.

“Ronnie….what are you doing?” I asked.

“ I’m going back to sleep “ He said holding me closer.

“Yeah… but why did you take me with you?” I said staring at him. He sighed.

“ Cause we are both going to sleep “

“ I don’t want go to sleep though”

“ Well…” He looked at me. “ What do you want to do then?” I thought for a moment.

“ I don’t know”

“ Then we are going to sleep “ I sighed and said “ Fine”