floral haven

flower dresses are wilted roses on the floor, we use our hands to hide from the world but to find each other interconnected protected in each other but the world sees us hiding because they are always thirsty to tear apart anything they cant understand. Lips are ripped apart, fingertips empty of the energy they had, feed me feed me feed this fire you can't face it so destroy it.

Look above or below within or without the love never leaves, though the trees change colors and the wind plays with your hair, the sunflowers will still be facing the sun and so will we, link us to each other in dasiy crowns, we live through one and another connected forever, our heavy heads weighing us down to the earth after we drift into the clouds thinking things could've should've been different and we wish and wish and wish with all our might, thinner, happier, living somewhere we can just love life instead of just surviving but only the seasons change, nothing else.

(we are air headed, aren't we?)

shiny eyed, freckle faced, cherry lipped,  money on our mind, if we had enough just enough to leave -

heaven was drained out into a burnt black hell salt and pepper to the taste what a waste they cry! Girls have been cooked wrong, they plead. hearts bleeding over records dance till you die, dance until your toes are tight with blisters, weak eyed wonders they cant see or think clearly they whisper now in a hiss, from daddies girls and momma's boys hanging from crosses with talons for tongues blinded by their parents ignorance at the ones with cherry stems and sunflower seeds in their teeth because baby, we can only get up, not out, didn't you know?

she sure as hell did.

"I think you're a masterpiece, an absolute dream darling."

"Kiss me until you can't breathe."

"Runaway with me. Die with me. Live with me, I don't care and I dare to leave this behind us if you do?