Noale backstory

Takes place 2000s after her first son Daniel was born
Noale:POV

"Mom!Mom!YOU CANT KICK ME OUT DANIEL IS ONLY THREE MONTHS OLD!WERE WILL I GO,MY FRIENDS MOM WONT LET ME STAY WITH A BABY."

"Shouldn't have gotten knocked up by the schools bad boy and now I hear the school kicking you out so I found an alternative school here in Oregon that's 3 hours away for you and Daniel,it's for teen moms like you"says Noale mom,Sara.

"I hate you and dad,you sending me 3 hours away from home just cause of a baby!"

"I'm sorry but your education is important and we didn't leave India for are daughter to be a slut,why can't you be like your 4 other sisters and even your 5 brothers all gonna graduate soon or in college but me and your mom slacked of since your the 2nd youngest,only 15 with a baby!"says Noale dad,Jefferson.

Noale face turns red with anger and frustration and she runs to her room while holding Daniel in her arms and dials a number on her house phone,while she hear her parents discussing the alternative school that's apparently a boarding school for teen mothers.

"Hey Jon!ill accept that offer to live in California with Daniel but you need to come tonight my parents are gonna send me away tomorrow morning at 6 plz come"

10:00 pm
Noale sighs as she zips up her duffle bag,she walks in the bathroom and takes the scissors and chops of her long hair.Noale sees Jon pull up and wave,Noale grabs Daniel and her bag and climbs out the window and opens the car door.

"Well Noale you have everything"says Jon

"Yes"says Noale.

The car drives of to California which she had her two other kids with Jon but Jon couldn't handle it so he left Noale for a rich white women and loves her five kids more than his own flesh and blood.The parents of Noale,put her on Amber alert but the time they found her she was an legal adult(18) so there was not much they can do.then Noale found another guy named toby and he's now in prison for identity theft and Noale had her youngest child with Toby who's now currently three years old.Noale been working at curls and cuts hair salon for 15 years and Noale can Do black hair or any type of hair cause she went to beauty school for 4 years.Her parents look down on Noale but Noale doesn't care she wants her kids to have the best life she can provide,she buys them stuff like the Xbox1,PlayStation 4,iPhone 7s and etc so they can have a happy childhood.