(13)

Johnny POV (present)
Mackenzie's face went to a "seriously" look to a "disgusted" look. I wander what is happening in her dream and why she hadn't woke up. I finally decided to bring her to the nurse but on the way to the car I see this girl and she brings me over.

"Hi! My name is Christine! I'm suppose to tell you about what's happening with Mackenzie!" Christine says. My eyes filled with eager to heel her or fix her to whatever is happening to her.

"You see Mackenzie hates you." She says.

"I already know that." I said kinda getting annoyed.

"Oh good! So Mackenzie is in this deep sleep kinda like a coma. 🤔 Anyway 😄 that sleep is showing her the future! Isn't that so cool?! So the future is you guys getting married" She said. Uh huh uh huh wait what? We're getting married?! Yes!

"And yah!" She finished as my arms got tired from carrying Mackenzie.
Now let me just figured out how to wake her up...

"Oh! I almost forgot! She has to kiss future you 10 times just to wake up! Isn't that just great?" She skipped it off cheerfully. How can she be so cheerful when she looks like she is 30-something?

I finally updated!!! I was busy and just didn't have the time to just stop and type but I finally did it!!!
So share, vote, and comment on the book or chapter!!! Thx!!!