Oh Boy

Misha comes into Jacob's room crying. Jacob turns to Misha with a concerned face."What's wrong, Misha?" Jacob asks. "The cyber bullies are back at it again!" Misha cries. Misha pulls his hands over his eyes and curls up against Jacob's headrest. Jacob gets up and runs over too Misha. "It's okay, Misha!" Jacobs says as he sits at Misha's feet. "No it's not, Jacob! Don't you understand?! They're never gonna stop, EVER!" Misha turns his hands into a tight fist. Misha starts to dig into his face with stress. "Misha, no stop! It's okay, it really is, trust me!" Jacob crawls onto his bed and crawls over to Misha. Jacob grabs Misha's hands away from his face. "Hey look. You wanna wear my sweater shirt?" Jacobs asks in a weird way(I donno how to describe it). Misha looks at to Jacob. They just stare in silence for a minute. Then, they burst out laughing. "Jacob, I swear you're something special!" Misha manages to say through the laughs. "Ha ha! It's good to see you smiling again," Jacob says sweetly. Misha blushes then crawls over to Jacob. "Hey, you wanna go make rap roast video with me?" Misha asks with a smile. "Yeah sure," Jacob replies. Then they get up and walk out the door and stand on top of Jacob's roof and make a song and upload it and Leafy makes a video on it. THE END~!