Applebee's

Karkat is sitting in the booth in the Applebee's. Why is he here again? He can't remember. No servers have come by to take his order. The door is opening and closing, but he doesn't bother looking up. He's there alone, for sure.

"Hello, 2iir, welcome to Applebee'2." Karkat looks up in shock to see that it is Sollux standing there, dressed up in the waiter attire despite still having 3D glasses on. "Would you liike the apple2 or the bee2?"

That question is so completely ridiculous Karkat only has one answer for it. "WHAT THE EVER-LOVING FUCK IS A BEE?"

Sollux didn't give a proper answer. Instead, he grinned. "He cho2e the bee2!" He yelled at the kitchen before absconding.

Karkat sits more confused than ever for another two minutes. What the fuck is a bee? Why was it an option? What's going to happen?

Footsteps are heading his way. Karkat spots the threat. It's Dave heading to his table.

But it's Dave dressed in a bee costume.

Karkat's jaw drops to the floor at this ridiculous display of buffoonery. "PLEASE TELL ME YOU'RE JOKING."

Dave looked at him with sad eyes. For some reason, he doesn't have his shades on. "I warned you 'bout the bees, man." He whispered dramatically, before taking a large breath.

"According to all known laws
of aviation, there is no way a bee
should be able to fly-"

Karkat screams.