twenty•final

"yuta, what's going on?" her whisper was audible heard, it was like the wind.

"trust me sister." his hands was around her eyes, covering it, it was like darkness surround her vision but there was a touch of the hand.

the footsteps soon vanished, as they came to a stop. the hallways are empty, but roses are there to lead her way.

"now, goodbye sister, and good luck dating that dumbass." he lightly pushed her towards the trail of petals.

"whatever, now go find yourself a woman too you sore loser." she stuck her tongue, then slowly walking towards the trails.

a note laid there.

i wrote your name,
in the sky,
but the wind blew it away

-m

she smiled, still following the roses, petals to be exact. she kept the paper on her pocket as soon as another note was laid in front of her again.

i wrote your name,
in the sand,
but the waves washed it away

-m

footsteps once again was heard, it bounced through the walls along with her shadow.

then another note.

i wrote your name,
in my own heart,
and forever it will stay

-m

the gym doors suddenly opened, making her jump back in utter shock but soon regained once she stepped her foot in.

her heart ran fast as soon as she saw the person in front of her, holding a rose and a smile on his cute face, "mark?"

he held out his hand and was gladly accepted by the flustered girl.

"m-mark.. i never knew it was you. i-i-"

"miyu..." she quiet down once she heard her name.

"i love you also means i love you more than anyone loves you, or has loved you, or will love you, and also, i love you in a way that no one loves you, or has loved, or will love you, and also, i love you in a way that i love no one else, and never have loved anyone else, and never will love anyone else."

she put a hand on her mouth, tears threatening to spill from her eyes.

"m-mark.."

"so nakamoto miyu, will you be my girlfriend?" a rose was handed to her, making her burst in tears. tears of joy.

"yes mark! i'll be your girlfriend."

applauds filled the whole gymnasium and people started coming out.

her friends are here, her parents and her own twin brother who have big smile on their faces.

"your speech was so cheesy mark lee, i love it." she broke into a smile, making her lover grin happily.

"anything for you." he held her hand, intertwining it together making her heart beat fast again.

"your poem made me fall in love." she shyly admitted. mark tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear, as the girl blushed crimson red. she felt another pair of lips made contact with hers, and she realized they were kissing each other, sweetly, passionately.

"i love you nakamoto miyu."

"i love you too lee minhyung, or should i say, mark lee."