Into the Woods We go

Lol that is red XD

Red.POV:

  "Red be careful when your in the woods, and be back before night falls." My mother said. She grabbed my red hood and tied it around my neck, making sure it wouldn't fall off. I sighed and said, " Mother you worry to much. I can take care of myself." Ever since the rumors of a wolf lurking in the woods popped up, my mother kept nagging me about staying away from the woods. She shook her head one last time before hugging me. "Oh all right I'll stop talking and let you leave, but I'm serious red be back before night fall!" I grabbed my basket full of pastries, and left the warm cozy house. The sun was shining brightly today making everything look brighter.  I headed behind my house to the little path that led into the wood. The path was lined with little flowers and patches of four leave clovers that bloomed. I took one final glance at my cozy home before stepping into the woods. The deeper I went the less light was seen, until I couldn't see a single sun light. The woods seem still and quiet, it almost seemed like time it's self stopped. I went deeper wanting to explore every single part of the woods, not caring if I got lost. The calm atmosphere brought comfort to me as I gazed at the beautiful plants and animals. I sat down on the ground, and leaned against a tree. I let the the feeling of peace consume me, and quietly hummed a tune. I was so caught up in my thoughts that nearly missed the sound of a nearby twig snapping. I looked in the direction of the noise and held my breathe. Just faintly I could here deep breath being taken. I waited for the noise to pass, but it never stopped. In fact, it seemed to get closer by each passing second. "A-anyone there... Show yourself." I said panic in my voice. I could faintly make out the outline of a human walking. They moved gracefully, as if dancing or something. A deep but smooth voice called out "My my what do we have here." The stranger said. They hid behind a tree hiding their identity. "Show yourself to me at once!" I said trying to show less fear. They only chuckled at me. "How cute and innocent you are. So small and frail too." The mystery person said. They slowly revealed themselves and to me and smirked. I was shocked. It was man, but had wolf ears. He was taller than me and well built. He was handsome. He spoke and said, "Now what's your name little one." He moved closer until I was pinned between him and the tree. His arms on both sides of my head. "My name is R-red." I said stuttering. He cupped my face and smirked. "How cute. I'm Eren." Eren pulled my body against his chest, and sat us down with me in his lap, my back against his chest. "Why aren't you screaming? Most people who see my run away in Terri, but you stayed." Eren said curiosity laced in his voice waiting for my answer. I honestly answered. " I don't know... You don't look scary at all to me." My face flushed red in embarrassment. Eren nibbled on my ear before speaking. "I like than." He kissed my neck and sighed. "I-i...um." I struggled to say something but failed. Eren chuckled. I leaned against Eren and closed my eyes. I let Eren rock me back and forth liking the way everything was calm. I let sleep consume, and let my dreams take over. Eren lightly kissed my forehead, and let me sleep.

So far tell me what u guys think OK lol!!!!! I really can't wait to finish this book so I can see how u guys liked my book vote and comments are appreciated have a great day bye