CHAPTER1: WEBSITE

General POV
Millie study on the university of Hawkins,Indiana. She was there for years,she used to be the most popular,beautiful,and perfect girl in the school. But everything changed when she suffered from an unknown disease. Her friends never talked to her again everytime they passed through,they acted like they never knew Millie. Millie is trying to be happy, she's trying to make friends but she just can't anymore since she holds the title of being the school 'weirdo'. Her family never cared the same way again especially now that she have a little sister. Everyone treat her like a weirdo everyone hates her.
_._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._.
Millie's POV
I'm just so tired I can't do this anymore everyone hates me. No one cares for me.
When i arrived at our house, no one was there they must have another family picnic again and it isn't new for me i am used to it already. I took away my backpack and buried myself in my blanket it was a bad day , a bad day as usual. I know I don't mean anything to everyone anymore and I was thinking of this thought a long time ago. I got my laptop and jumped into my bed. I searched 'how to plan a suicide' at first it was all advices not to do this thing but I've decided and this is what I want. Being so desperate, i scrolled through every website and I finally found the perfect website I'm looking for.
Suicide is not an easy thing but i understand the way you feel.
How to plan a suicide:
1- make a bucket list. For the very last time maybe you can do the things you've always been dreaming of.
I closed my laptop and taked note of the things I always wished for and I hope that I would have the chance to do it for the very last time.
~TO BE CONTINUED~