CHAPTER2: BENCH

Millie's POV
I was sitting on the staircase writing the suicide plans and ideas of what to put on my bucket list.
"Seems like someone's planning a suicide here" sadie said.
Sadie is the miss popular of the school she's the leader of the best squad and she always gets what she wants.
I'm trying to reach my notebook but she tossed it in the trash can. Luckily it isn't my planner it's just my notebook for taking notes.
It was lunch and I don't have the guts to eat. I sat on the old bench since it's the only vacant seat. I was reading a book until a boy came and sat down beside me. I have no idea who he is. He must be new. I want to get up but there's nowhere else to seat. I moved a little and continued reading.
"Hi I'm Finn wolfhard what's your name?"
I was shocked but I didn't answered I stared straight to his eyes and back to my book again.
"I won't stop until you don't tell me."
I stood up even I want to fight for my seat I walked straight but he held my wrist.
"Tell me"
I know he won't stop so I took a piece of paper and wrote down 'Millie'.
"Millie, nice name."
I walked straight but he still followed me I stopped and looked at him.
"Millie,where are you going? We still have 45 mins break before class."
I took a piece of paper and write, 'the beach'.
"Come, i have somewhere to take you."
~TO BE CONTINUED~