Possessive

"I don't know but your crushing me." I complain.

"Sorry." He climbs off me and pulls me up to my feet.

"You gave me this necklace." I tell him.

"The mate trance." He replies.

"The what?"

"When a werewolf finds its mate it will do anything they can to protect him/her and it just naturally happens. In that necklace is vervain which keeps the vampires from compelling you, which is mind control. My werewolf instinct kicked in and it just made me protect you by giving you the necklace." He explains.

"This werewolf stuff is so weird." I laugh. "Come on, dinners ready."

* * * * * *

After dinner I sit down with the pack and we all watch a movie, they decide to watch some gory action movie that literally bores me to sleep.

Blake's POV:

"Guess the movie wasn't to her liking." Kai says, pointing at Nora asleep on the sofa, her legs stretched out over Xavier whose half asleep himself.

I growl noticing the two' contact. I grab Xavier by the roughs of his navy blue jumper and lift him into the air. "You do not touch her!"

"I-I didn't man! She was asleep!" Xavier defends. I throw him to the ground before picking Nora up a little rougher than I thought I did as she groans in pain.

"Come find me after your done with what ever it is." Brandy orders before walking into the kitchen.

I carry Nora up the stairs and place her in the bed before pulling the covers over her petite body. "Stay." She says, grabbing on to my wrist milliseconds before I pull it away, my sight flows up her arm and lands on her face, her eyes shut.

"Of corse." I reply. "I'm not going anywhere."

"I can't do this." She says her eyes now open. "This whole werewolf and vampire thing."

"Yes you can." I smile. "Today when I killed that vampire, you over looked it and went to help Jai. You found out about the full moon. You've done the hard part, you just have to let it sink in."

"Okay." She mutters, rolling over and snuggling up in the covers.

I walk out the room and into Brandy's. "What did you want to talk to me about?" I ask.

"You and her." She replies, climbing off the bed. "I don't want to tell you how to run your new found relationship with her but you have got to be careful. Your so rough and it doesn't hurt us but she's human, she's fragile."

"She showed me her strength today, she's not as breakable as you think." I tell her.

"Think about this. Your playful punch would make any of us laugh, it could knock her out if she takes it to the head." Brandy says.

"Your only her to help protect her from the vampires, nothing else." I spit before returning to the bedroom.

I change into my tracksuit bottoms and remove my shirt before crawling under the covers and possessively wrapping my arms around Nora.

Nora's POV:

The next morning I wake up snuggled into Blake's chest. I smile and cuddle forward into it. "I knew you'd come around." He chuckles.

"Do you always wait for me to awaken?" I question.

"Yup." He answers, popping the 'p'.

"I was thinking." I sigh, sitting up in the bed. "Since tonight I might die-"

"You won't die." Blake says, sitting up and taking my hands.

"There's a chance." I state. "And since there's a chance I want to say bye to my parents."

"You can't just tell them-"

"I won't say anything about all this." I cut him off. "First I need to shop, my parents will notice I'm wearing the same clothes I'm left in."

"Then that's where I come in." Brandy says, swinging the door open and walking in.

"Don't we have any privacy?" Blake questions.

"Nope." She says. "Nora we leave in ten."