25- good morning satan

-good morning satan-

Cassie pov...

I woke up around 7am, I had the sudden urge to pee but Ashtons arm around my wasit was keeping me from moving.

After 2 minutes of trying to brake free, I decided to do the one thing I could think of. "WAKEY WAKEY" I screamed in Ashtons ear making him jump up and let out a hugh pitched scream.

"Good morning satan" He said holding his heart and his eyes were wide. "I needed to pee" I said and got up.

Once I was done, Ashton was dressed but looked like shit. "I gotta go, Melissa is probably worried" Ashton said. "You sure you can drive?" I asked and Ashton nodded.

"Do you remember last night?" I asked and Ashton shock his head. "Ill get memories back when im not hungover... how did I get in your room? God did we have sex?" Ashton said. "No. You told me some stuff then said you couldnt go home so you stayed here" I said and he nodded.

"Well I'll see you at school" Ashton smiled, "yep" I said walking with him to the front door.

Once he left my dad walked down the stairs, "I hope you used protection" he said walking into the kitchen.

-

Monday... Again... I wasted most my weekend eating and watcing 'shadow hunters' which now I regert because im so tried.

I got to school and walked up to Sam, he was talking to some dude. "Hey this is Gabe, his a boxer, his only beem at this school for a few months... He came after his sister moved" Sam said. Ive seen Gabe around, but never talked to him, he hangs out with Sam somethings but other then that ive never seen him with other people.

"Hey im Cassie" I smiled and Gabe nodded giving me a small smile. "How are you?" He asked, "its moday... so as good as you can get on a monday" I laughed and he smiled.

"I gotta go see Grace about something bye" Sam said and Gabe and I nodded. "So you've been hanging around Ashton for a while now" Gabe said. "Shit that sounds creepy, im just saying that because when Ashton talks to a girl he knows wont sleep with him, I cant help to think... Maybe your just a challenge for him" Gabe said.

A challenge? No Ashton wouldnt do that to me, he wants to hang out with me... does he though?

"Im just saying... My sister Amy, she was like you... then she met Ashton and she thought he liked her... even brought her drinks, food and called her late at night. Then he randomly stopped and she keep asking, 'whats wrong, is it something I did' and Ashton acted like he didnt know her... Amy, moved because she got bullied, she was a year younger then us. She went to my old school and for her to move, I had to move here... She got depressed, Ashton was her first Love... I just don't want the same thing to happen to you" Gabe said.

"I am sorry about Amy... but me and Ashton are just friends" I said and Gabe nodded. "Im sorry but I just thought... im glad your friends with him, but just dont catch feelings, his a player..." Gabe said.

"Ive gotta go to class but I'll see you around" I smiled and Gabe nodded.

At morning tea I was sitting waiting for my friends under a tree on the oval. Ashton sat next to me and smiled, I bit my lip, "so hows Amy?" I said making Ashton look up at me.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-
A/n so drama is about to go down

Updated- 19/1/17
Re- posted -24/1/17

-Z