♠️Extra Content♠️

A/N: Here's a compilation of stuff that didn't make the cut for the real story. Warning: This is all unbeta-ed and maybe truly horrible, which is why these little snippets were removed from the final draft.

Enjoy~

---------

This was too long winded as my Jimin feels were acting up again XD Basically a self indulgent snippet of Jimin taking a shower. My imagination got away with me here haha sorry not sorry

Yet at the moment, Jimin can hear his crazy mates faintly from behind the door, yowling to Big Bang's Fantastic Baby, yodels of '[Fantastic Baby]' and '[Dance]' echoing into his ears clearly. He rolls his eyes towards the ceiling and moans helplessly, hoping that the other hotel guests are heavy sleepers. Poking his head around the door, he shouts to the crapulous pair of boys jumping on the bed, telling them to shut the fuck up before somebody reports them. Shaking his head, he ducks back into the bathroom as they start up again, the racket they're creating threatening to drill a hole into his head.

Stripping himself bare and kicking his clothes into a pile, he runs a hand though his matted hair and steps into the shower, the glare from the overhead lights making him squint, giving him a pounding headache. Turning on the shower, the water cascades down upon him like an everlasting waterfall, droplets slowly rolling down face onto his body, defining the sharp outline of his abs. Hissing at the initial cold, Jimin shudders, instantly twisting the knob to adjust the temperature. Slowly but surely, the warmth soon seeps into this body, chasing away the gelid of the California night.

As the water drips down his side, Jimin's mind fades into dullness, relishing the warm steam rising around his body, everything waning into a foggy illusion. For a while, he actually manages to tune out the background clamor, his eyes closing instinctively, savoring the relaxing stream of water caressing his skin, making him sigh in pleasure. Ridding his body of the grime and stickiness, Jimin rinses off the soap suds, raising his head, face tilted upwards to welcome the spray of moisture that trickles down his mop of sable hair.

His senses numbed by the lukewarm rain upon his bare skin, he suspires in relief, barely registering the sharp raps on the door, the voices sounding through the thin walls taking a while to reach the control center of his mind.

**********

This monologue bit wasn't necessary and it was horribly written in my opinion

GOD DAMN IT, that's the only words that registers in Jimin's head as he curses internally, a million curses bubbling on the tip of his tongue. How the hell could he be so careless, he partly owes it to the small amount of alcohol he had ingested at the club messing up his judgment, all the goading of peer pressure. All of a sudden, he's mindful of the eerily silent corridor, his breathing quickening, pupils dilating as they dart everywhere to check to detect any sign of movement. Even though he was whisper-shouting, did anyone hear him?

Jimin leans against the wall, his body starting to tremble as the biting cold nips at his bare skin like a hungry beast. A puddle of water had formed around his feet, percolating into the carpet, creating dark patches, an irregular pattern.

A sneeze soon escapes him, forcing Jimin to subject himself to the dire reality before him. Rubbing his nose, Jimin exhales loudly, forcing himself to calm down and focus on his circumstances. His hopes of alerting his pals are pretty much as high as the chances of Hoseok dancing the salsa with a snake. No amount of waiting is going to help as it occurs to Jimin that he's on his own and if he remains motionless for any longer, he swears that the frost is going to turn him into an ice sculpture.

**********

More monologue that wasn't needed

Turning every single one of his pockets inside out, the other boy lets his hands drop to his side, groaning impotently. Jimin observes the way his thick eyebrows furrow from a distance, feeling guiltily like some sort of stalker. By now, the body tremors have started up again, his teeth chattering no matter how much he tries to suppress it. At this rate, he possibly won't be able to wait very long for this guy to leave; he'll be a human Popsicle by then.