Note from the Editor

I am pleased to be able to bring you this special edition of the American Standard Version Bible. This edition has been updated to contain the modern English spelling and grammar, and is known as the World English Bible.

However, because I have made changes to the format (not the text itself) I can no longer call this a World English Bible. But I did want to make you aware that the text is strictly from this version and has not been changed in any way.

I call this edition HIStory (because it is God's story!), and have subtitled it, The Reader's Bible (because it is in a format that is easy to read, just like a good book).

This 6-volume set will contain the complete Bible, with each volume including a section of Scripture. Chapter divisions, verse numbers, and all footnotes have been removed, giving the reader a wonderful reading experience without all the distractions.

My prayer is that this Bible will meet a need among believers in Christ. While this edition of the Bible is not intended for deep study, that would require being able to cross-reference and look up specific verses, I pray that it will be used to draw you into His Story, as you read through the Bible.

The Bible is the most important book of all, and I am excited to get it into this "easy to read" format for you to enjoy!

In Christ,

Sheri Graham

Formatting Note on This Volume: Since I could not make the words of Jesus red, all words of Jesus will be in bold in this volume.

NOTE: To download this series in PDF format or get the Kindle version, go to this page: http://sherigraham.com/history-readers-bible-vol-1-law-now-available-free-pdf-download/