Chapter 19

Octobers POV~

What just happened? I can't even..what?!

I sat in my bed, waiting for Gerard to get back. I waited for 20 minutes until he walked into my room.

"Your friend, he seemed pissed. He ran out of your room and into the elevator with tears running down his face and shit. I tried asking him what the fuck was wrong but I didn't." Gerard said. I looked up him and started to cry. He walked over to me and gave me a hug.

"It's okay sweetie. It's going to be okay." He mumbled. I started crying even more. I hate being told everything is going to be okay. No one knows if everything will be okay.

I looked into his eyes. He has REALLY pretty eyes. Holy hell. I blinked away the on-coming tears, and ran my fingers through my hair. I laid back down on my bed.

"Gerard, did you bring me food?" I asked. He nodded and pulled out a pudding cup and a spoon. I quickly grabbed it and ripped off the lid and licked the pudding cup lid. I began to eat it and I finished it within 5 seconds, probably.

I noticed that Brendon was standing in the door the whole time. I kinda gave Gerard a look like 'I  recommend you get your ass out of here.' He got the hint and walked out. Brendon came over to me and sat down at the foot of my bed.

"Brendon I-" I started to say.

"Listen October. Im sorry. It's just- I'm sick of loosing the people I honestly care about. it's really weird that I care about you this much, and you're just my student. But seriously October... you do something to me. I don't know what it is, but, wow. Please don't be mad at me." Brendon said as he grabbed a hold of my hand and kissed it softly. I smirked at this. I had an idea..

"Would you do anything for me?" I questioned.

"Yes October." He stated.

"Can you go get me a large pepperoni pizza from Pizza Hut?"

"Um, do they allow that here?"

"Probably not. But its worth it."

"Fine.. I'll be back in a hour." He said. I giggled and nodded my head.

I think I'm falling for him too...