Didn't Expect THAT to Happen... (16)

"So you're saying that Jordan caused all of this?" Ms. Owens asked curiously, putting her elbows on her desk and leaning towards me.

"Ummm.. I... I... DIDN'T MEAN THAT!!!" I stuttered. What the hell? I just dug myself a deeper grave...

"Lets see what HE has to say..." Ms. Owens said mischiviously while reaching for the phone. I knew I couldn't stop her, so I just let her do it. Maybe it's for the best...

"Yes... Mr. Jinkins? Can I please have Jordan Hicks come to my office? .... Alright.... Thanks!" Ms. Owens hung up the phone and I noticed that she had a gleam in her eye... What the hell is going on in that woman's head?

We waited in awkward silence for Jordan. Well... it was awkward for me. She was doing paperwork and shit that principals do while I was staring off into space. She didn't make conversation or look at me... it was just... awkward... I tapped my foot anxiously...

About 10 minutes later, the door opened to Ms. Owen's office. Finally... What took him so long? Mr. Jinkins' room was just around the corner...

"Take a seat." Ms. Owens told to a pale faced Jordan. I watched as he sat down very slowly. "Now... Talk it out." She said with that gleam in her eye again. She got up and started to walk out of the room. Oh HELL no... I had to stop this right now!

"Woah Woah Woah.... WHAT?!" I practically screamed at her. I had a right to. She couldn't make us do this... right?

"Talk to him. You guys obviously have some issues to work out." She said simply and shrugged her shoulders a little bit. How could she be so relaxed about all of this?! ... Because she doesn't know... rightttt

She walked out of the room.

Me and Jordan stared at each other. He was the first to look away, blushing might I add... I started to tap my foot again, anxious. After 10 minutes, I realized that I had to be the first to speak... as usual.

"Look... I didn't mean to make you mad or anything... I was just telling you that... maybe... something is... up..." I looked down and heard him sigh.

"It's ok... I over reacted. And... whatever happens, happens. Just don't stress out about it. And just for the record... I kinda... ummm... kinda...-"

"Everything alright in here?" Ms. Owens asked, interrupting(sp?) Jordan. Damn....

"Umm... yeah." I hoped that I didn't sound to disappointed. "Can we have maybe a few more minutes?" I asked, giving her my best puppy dog face.

"Alright. Just 5. You boys can't be missing class." Ms. Owens said and looked at her watch, then she stepped out of the office.

"You were saying...?" I tried to get him to talk again. He blushed and looked down, smiling slightly. What was up with him?

"Um... well I was going to say that... I... I... Kinda maybe.. like you?" His voice trailed off a bit, but I heard what he said. He liked me... Now theres only one thing to figure out.... Do I like him?