Cursed Island

Pyro's POV
I quickly stood up changing into a tank top and some cargo shorts and my white and yellow shoes. I grabbed my red munny pouch and put it on my back pocket as I walked out silently so no one will hear me. "Pyro..?" Someone asked as I turned around. It was Atari her gray hair was  all over the place she looked at me with her aqua colored eyes. "You liar! You said you werent gonna go!" I sighed  "alright Atari you can come but stay by my side" I said as she went back to her room. A couple minutes later she came out wearing a dark purple dress with pink shoes. I held her hand and quickly walked outside. We walked towards the train station as I approached the man as i gave him 200 munny as he gave me two train tickets. I saw down as I saw Vennis and Soren approach the man as he gave them two train tickets. Atari looked behind to see Umi and Aimee approaching. We all waited a couple minutes and the train arrived we got up as I sat next to Atari. Vennis sat next to Soren as Aimee sat next to Umi.

~One Hour Later~
I felt a tiny hand shook my body as I opened my eyes slowly seeing that everything was blurry. "Wake up sleepy head" I overheard Atari say. I stood up and walked out of the train station as i felt the soft sand on my shoes as Atari was next to me. "Do you really wanna explore this Island?" Atari asked Vennis as he nodded yes. Soren picked up his sister comforting her as Umi held onto Mez. POV ENDS
They walked around the Island looking around as Pyro felt an eerie feeling inside of him. He knew coming to the Island was a bad idea.